Exhaust

07_Envoy

Original poster
May 1, 2012
Hey guys my flex pipe and muffler is shot.

are there any cat back systems that are quiet.

or are there any factory replacements?

Dec 5, 2011
Central Pennsylvania
Assuming you're referring to a 2007 Envoy with a 4.2.... yes... (probably also yes for all other GMT360s, tbh...)

Stock, cat back... aftermarkets are available through other vendors.

Reactions: mrrsm

cornchip

Jan 6, 2013
Recently did my 2007 with a new flex joint and a Walker 17165 SoundFX muffler and kept the original rear resonator. It's whisper quiet again.....they way I like it.

Reactions: mrrsm

Tankcruiser

Oct 29, 2018
Toledo
I just replaced the entire exhaust including manifold. The Walker parts were a perfect fit.
does that included the down pipe with cat converter?
mine is all shot.... so im interested in this too walker dont seem to last long and some aftermarket r making the insides of muffler smaller or some sneaky setups
exhuast system is 2.75 inches.....

garywcook

Feb 10, 2021
Glendale, AZ
I just replaced the entire exhaust including manifold. The Walker parts were a perfect fit.

mine is all shot.... so im interested in this too walker dont seem to last long and some aftermarket r making the insides of muffler smaller or some sneaky setups
Down pipe with cat, muffler with pipe to cat, and resonator with pipe to muffler. 3 pieces. Did it on jack stands. Sizes were all stock. Hangers were in the right location. Quiet like the factory parts. Not sure about the life but should be good since we're in the Phoenix area. Don't have to worry about salt on the roads.

cornchip

Jan 6, 2013

I wouldn't sweat the 2 1/2" that all the Walker's will give you at some point unless your into drag racing. I can't say that I have noticed any difference. To each their own.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tcwest38

Members Online

No members online now.