Excited to be here!

WillyGood

Original poster
Jan 31, 2012
THX to MAYO3LT for refering me. If it wasn't for him i would still be getting smothered to death by pop ups and banners at the OS. I wasn't over there very long, a week at the most. Not even sure how i got there to be honest? Needless to say I am very "green" and need all the help i can get. So if this is the site to get it, i'm all in so to speak. No need for OS. I will do my best to support the new and spread the word.

Like that one guy said "stupid excited" to be here, lord knows there is a million and one things i want to do to my TB... now i might have the resources to pull them off. It's also cool to me that the site is fairly new and i can watch it grow. Hopefully, as I watch the site grow my knowlege of my truck will grow along with it!

THX again.

WillyGood :smile:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Howdy

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
WillyGood said:
THX to MAYO3LT for refering me. If it wasn't for him i would still be getting smothered to death by pop ups and banners at the OS. I wasn't over there very long, a week at the most. Not even sure how i got there to be honest? Needless to say I am very "green" and need all the help i can get. So if this is the site to get it, i'm all in so to speak. No need for OS. I will do my best to support the new and spread the word.

Like that one guy said "stupid excited" to be here, lord knows there is a million and one things i want to do to my TB... now i might have the resources to pull them off. It's also cool to me that the site is fairly new and i can watch it grow. Hopefully, as I watch the site grow my knowlege of my truck will grow along with it!

THX again.

Hiya, Welcome to the Nation.

Why didn't you start your own thread though rather then posting on someone else's?

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
WillyGood said:

THX again.

What's good man!?! You've come to right place.:cool:

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Welcome aboard!

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
welcome to the dark side

WillyGood

Original poster
Jan 31, 2012
Regulator said:
Hiya, Welcome to the Nation.

Why didn't you start your own thread though rather then posting on someone else's?

IDK how just yet. lol

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
WillyGood said:
IDK how just yet. lol
If you're looking at a thread, all you can see is a "Reply to Thread" button. Go up a level to the "Member Introductions" forum where you see a list of threads, instead of a list of posts. Then you will have a "Post New Thread" button. It's all about the level you're on, like being in the lobby of a building versus the individual floors versus inside a company's office on a floor.

WillyGood

Original poster
Jan 31, 2012
the roadie said:
If you're looking at a thread, all you can see is a "Reply to Thread" button. Go up a level to the "Member Introductions" forum where you see a list of threads, instead of a list of posts. Then you will have a "Post New Thread" button. It's all about the level you're on, like being in the lobby of a building versus the individual floors versus inside a company's office on a floor.

Good explanation, thank you

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
Welcome aboard! :thumbsup:

You may want go change your profile. Not to sure about the 2012 Trailblazer part :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
welcome over :tiphat:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online