Envoy trailblazer rear spoiler?

warriorpluto

So is anyone going to make a rear spoiler for our trucks that actually look good and doesn't cost four and five hundred dollars? The only two options we have out now sucks and are ugly. I personally like the nnbs Tahoe/Yukon rear spoiler. Would love to have that for my Envoy.

Blckshdw

The platform has been out of production for 7 years now. That type of investment for a company would be a bad business decision, as there's almost zero demand.

OP
OP
warriorpluto

warriorpluto

Rofl that's just terrible. But when when the truck was in production we didn't have many options. The sellers wanted an arm and a leg for their stuff too. I'll have to snatch a spoiler from an Envoy in the junkyard and fab up my own with fiberglass.

OP
OP
warriorpluto

warriorpluto

Curious what you have in mind.
Im going to mold up my own. There are also a couple of vehicles that i want to take the spoiler off and maybe mold to the envoy spoiler. Experiment. The Lexus RX will fit with a bit of modification from what I've seen on tbssowners. But it's ugly. Im looking at an Altima spoiler from an 07. measurements seem pretty close so I'll start with that one.

Blckshdw

If you're gonna build a custom one on your own, why limit yourself to frankensteining parts from other rides? Get you some cardstock or cardboard, make some templates of what you have in mind, then build a prototype from the templates, and go from there?

Capote

Platinum Supporter
So is anyone going to make a rear spoiler for our trucks that actually look good and doesn't cost four and five hundred dollars? The only two options we have out now sucks and are ugly. I personally like the nnbs Tahoe/Yukon rear spoiler. Would love to have that for my Envoy.
I have the OEM GM brand "rear wind deflector" on my truck, only ever seen one other GMT360 in person that had one. They happened to have the 1st version that sits over the 3rd brake light. The version I have integrates the 3rd brake light into the deflector. They're still available for purchase, but it's hard to find. There are two different part numbers for it, but both share the same name & description.

Matt

Silver Supporter
The part number for the OEM one is: 17800651.

Capote

Platinum Supporter

Mooseman

Nice! And relatively cheap too, even in Canuckistan at $117. Those should fit on any GMT360. 370's though are different.

Boricua SS

this is the one that i have on my SS...

Attachments

Capote

Platinum Supporter

Matt

Silver Supporter
Capote, yours is apparently the "old" version. They then came out with the brake light cutout version that Juan has.

Boricua SS

mine came on the truck when i bought it so i have no idea where it came from

Capote

Platinum Supporter
Capote, yours is apparently the "old" version. They then came out with the brake light cutout version that Juan has.
Is it? Hmm, thought it was the opposite.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Answered questions
Members
Latest member
Capriman50
Top Bottom