Envoy headlights on TB?

03tbls

Original poster
Jan 1, 2012
Was wondering if anyone has tried putting the envoy headlights on a trailblazer? I like the one piece clear look and was wondering if they would fit or would I need to change out a lot of parts. Also how about bumpers? Mostly a stereo guy but now that I'm set with it I'm doing bags and looks, any help would be appreciated.

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
You will have to change everything from the doors forward. Then you will be stuck with body lines that do not flow. One thing you could do is convert the front end to the 06+ LT body style. Those headlights do not have the bar through the center.

03tbls

Original poster
Jan 1, 2012
Thought about that one too, actually was looking at the front bumpers last night. Grill, lights and bumper would be all that needs changing? If I go with a newer grill will I need to modify anything to attach it or does it clip on like the original? Same for lights and bumper?

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
You would need the lights, grill, bumper, bumper pad, bumper side brackets, and the air dam. Those last three pieces mentioned are not interchangeable. It's a pretty cheap conversion if you find the parts with good pricing.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online