Envoy Denali Bumper Dimensions

GotAir?

Original poster
Jan 7, 2012
Does anyone know how much lower the Envoy Denali bumper sits compared to the regular bumper?:confused: I'm getting pretty close to ordering my bumper (gonna try to have it painted and on before summer hits:wootwoot:smile: but it would be nice to know whether its gonna fit or how much cutting i'm gonna have to do so i don't crush it when i set the truck down. If anyone has one, or has a friend that has one and could maybe measure the height difference between the two (in front and the sides, like in front of the front tire), that would be EXTREMELY helpful.

BeMyWheels

Dec 14, 2011
I can measure mine later and give you the ground clearance. Mine is stock suspension and tires.

bagdvoy

Nov 19, 2011
I can see what pictures I have and I can try and measure the bumpers tonight. They do make a world of difference.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
bagdvoy said:
I can see what pictures I have and I can try and measure the bumpers tonight. They do make a world of difference.

They look sweet!

GotAir?

Original poster
Jan 7, 2012
sorry to take so long to reply, work has been crazy. But measurements would be awesome, like heights from the bottom of the front fender to the bottom of the envoy bumper, and maybe also the height from the bottom of the grille shell to the bottom of the bumper would be helpful. Thanx guys :thumbsup::thumbsup:

BeMyWheels

Dec 14, 2011
At the center line, the distance from the bottom of the Denali bumper to the group is about 11 inches. On either corners, the distance is around 10.5 inches. Again, this is measured on an Envoy with stock ride heights, tires, and suspension. The height is measured from the bottom side of the bumper and not the airdam.

Hope this helps.

GotAir?

Original poster
Jan 7, 2012
BeMyWheels said:
At the center line, the distance from the bottom of the Denali bumper to the group is about 11 inches. On either corners, the distance is around 10.5 inches. Again, this is measured on an Envoy with stock ride heights, tires, and suspension. The height is measured from the bottom side of the bumper and not the airdam.

Hope this helps.

yes, thank you, now i just gotta measure an envoy with the regular bumper with stock suspension. I'm going to try to get a picture of the biggest worry i have tomorrow and throw it up on here. Basically the height of the bumper in front of the front tire. That looks like the lowest part on the denali bumpers, i can always trim the air dam and stuff, that doesn't bother me, but if the sides of the denali bumper are too tall and i have to trim that area, it may look a little funny, lol.

GotAir?

Original poster
Jan 7, 2012
Here's the main meaurement i'm a little worried about, if someone could measure this on a Denali bumper and tell me or post a pic, that'd be cool, both sides are just under 17 inches from the bottom of the fender to the bottom of the bumper.
2qib47o.jpg

dqfwo9.jpg

GotAir?

Original poster
Jan 7, 2012
Hello???? Can anyone with a denali or a denali bumper grab a tape measure and camera or cell phone quick and measure what i posted? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

bagdvoy

Nov 19, 2011
18" to the bottom of the bumper, but it's 19" to the bottom of the lip on the bottom that the brace attaches to. I don't have the lower plastic piece on mine so I don't know how far that would hang, but in your case I doubt you'd use it

GotAir?

Original poster
Jan 7, 2012
bagdvoy said:
18" to the bottom of the bumper, but it's 19" to the bottom of the lip on the bottom that the brace attaches to. I don't have the lower plastic piece on mine so I don't know how far that would hang, but in your case I doubt you'd use it

Awesome, thats a huge help, thanks. Now i just gotta get the truck back together so i can get it off jackstands so i can see if i can make that work, lol. Thanx again, but now im definitely going to test fit everything before i have it all painted, just to see what all im gonna have to do to make it work. Im thinkin i might just have to cutbthe lip off and make my own braces. Ill keep ya posted!

Pittdawg

Dec 5, 2011
GotAir? said:
Awesome, thats a huge help, thanks. Now i just gotta get the truck back together so i can get it off jackstands so i can see if i can make that work, lol. Thanx again, but now im definitely going to test fit everything before i have it all painted, just to see what all im gonna have to do to make it work. Im thinkin i might just have to cutbthe lip off and make my own braces. Ill keep ya posted!

Where did you order from? How much?

GotAir?

Original poster
Jan 7, 2012
Pittdawg said:
Where did you order from? How much?
My body shop ended up getting me one directlty from GM, every used one needed as much body work as itwould cost just to get a new one. I think it was between 4-450, so it wasnt cheap....but worth it IMHO

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online