Ecu/Tcu upgrade/dual spal electric fan install issues

AaronJefferson

Original poster
Feb 18, 2017
Georgia
So after recieving my loaner ecu and tcu from pcmofnc, my envoy hasnt ran since last month. I plugged in the loaners, ny vehicle went into limp mode, shut it off and would only crank but not start since. I changed the ignition switch, starter, and after getting codes for ignition switch, the, and tac, even changed the fuse box with all fresh fuses and relays. Now after having my ecu and tcu tuned for the upgrade and to run dual spal electric fans, she won't even turn over. Plugged on a snap on scanner and its aaying the ecu isn't communicating with the tcu. Towed it to a repair shop as my last resort and they tell me they cant do anything with it. Dealerships won't even look at it due to liability reasons...im all out of ideas...anyone know what I can do? I've invested alot of money into upgrades for the 08 envoy denali such as new accel super spark coil packs, cold air intake, jet power flo throttle body and mass air flow sensor, throttle body spacer, dual exhaust, and Diablo sprint obd2, dual spal electric fans, and pcmofnc ecu and tcu tune upgrade.

Reactions: Johnnyjh84

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
There's obviously something going on with the ECM/TCM. Give PCMofNC a call since it's been having issues since the swap.

Was it your original modules they returned to you after the tune? It should have been totally plug and play with it, not even a security or CASE relearn required.

AaronJefferson

Original poster
Feb 18, 2017
Georgia
I've both called and wrote to them...its like they're avoiding me...I've heard nothing but good things about them but I've had the runaround...im inquiring to see how much it would cost to have my baby towed there from augusta, Georgia so they can service it there and havent gotten any response

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online