EBC Premium OE Rotors/ EBC Green Stuff Pads

IHZ05VOY

Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
Today was awesome :dance:, drove up to meet Roadie to change my old rotors and pads. I wish I could have more pictures, but I only managed to get 2 to Roadie's cell, maybe he can upload later. I have not had the chance to really test out the pads and rotors to review, but they do look and install nice. The 45 min ride home was smooth, so I recommend and hopefully the online reviews about the products do not disappointing. The Total cost for all four (rear/front) pads and rotors is about $390 + spending some time with Roadie= priceless :yes:

Thank you again Roadie, you the man. :hail:

View attachment 22074

Attachments

• Photo145.jpg
    Photo145.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 7

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Hey, nice to meet a fellow member and 'Voy owner as well, even if your engine is freakishly clean. :crazy: You catch on quickly, and it was a pleasure to learn about those pads and how easy they go into the calipers compared to others I've used. Just remember to always clean off the shipping goo from new rotors and get a bigger hammer when thwarted by a reluctant bolt. (His rear caliper bolts were put on with Loctite, which I had never seen before from the factory, but I admit to changing front pads a LOT more often than rears.)

ihz05voy-brakes.jpg

deepblue

Dec 5, 2011
I would have went with the Redstuff series if limited to the EBC line. I have not heard or read anything good about the "greenies". Lot's of dusting complaints. My personal favorites are Akebono. Hopefully, you have better results. Good Luck.

IHZ05VOY

Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
deepblue said:
I would have went with the Redstuff series if limited to the EBC line. I have not heard or read anything good about the "greenies". Lot's of dusting complaints. My personal favorites are Akebono. Hopefully, you have better results. Good Luck.

I dont think they have redstuff for our trucks, and yea i have read a few "dusty" comments. Hoping for the best :biggrin:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.