Ebay Merchent 1933Trader

Me007gold

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
They only specialize in GMT360 vehicles as they part out all models. I was impressed with their inventory. So, if you're in the Detroit market and need a transfer case actuator motor, gauge cluster, seats, sheet metal, or anything else trailvoy related, their prices are good. Sketchy part of town but worth the ride out. Also on Ebay as 1933trader

America's Top Auto
8947 Hubbell Street
Detroit, MI
(313) 836-1000

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
WOW! thanks my seat control switch/panel has been broken and bugging the **** out of me! Going to have to order one he has good prices too!

Dec 8, 2011
THANK YOU FOR ADVERTISING US!! I'd like to ad that we also ship to anywhere in the US and accept paypal!!
thanks again!

Me007gold said:
They only specialize in GMT360 vehicles as they part out all models. I was impressed with their inventory. So, if you're in the Detroit market and need a transfer case actuator motor, gauge cluster, seats, sheet metal, or anything else trailvoy related, their prices are good. Sketchy part of town but worth the ride out. Also on Ebay as 1933trader

America's Top Auto
8947 Hubbell Street
Detroit, MI
(313) 836-1000

fishsticks

Nov 21, 2011
AMERICATOPAUTO said:
THANK YOU FOR ADVERTISING US!! I'd like to ad that we also ship to anywhere in the US and accept paypal!!
thanks again!

Welcome! :thumbsup:

JCJARHEAD

Dec 7, 2011
I called these guys and they will no longer ship doors as one was damaged in shipping? I guess they have never heard of insurance on shipping...or asking the buyer to pay it? I guess I will need to look elsewhere.

Not sure which other body parts they wont ship? Maybe they will reply to this and let us know so no one gets a false lead as I did.

Dec 8, 2011
We do insure our parts, however we don't want to risk your time or money dealing with FedEx. Our customer that received that damaged door is having to deal with FedEx and is not a happy shopper, but he will make a trip here to continue with his transaction. If you're a risk taker I'd be more than happy to accommodate your purchase. Thanks for pointing this out :smile:.
***We also do not ship DOORS, Tailgates or tailgate Glass, Engines or Transmissions. Anything Fragile basically we cannot ship. However you are more than welcome to visit us in Detroit Michigan.
Thanks again

JCJARHEAD said:
I called these guys and they will no longer ship doors as one was damaged in shipping? I guess they have never heard of insurance on shipping...or asking the buyer to pay it? I guess I will need to look elsewhere.

Not sure which other body parts they wont ship? Maybe they will reply to this and let us know so no one gets a false lead as I did.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Good to have you. I got a few things to look for I have been putting off.

JCJARHEAD

Dec 7, 2011
I appreciate your reply. I may take you up on your offer as I am a bit of a risk taker and I hate to give up on something because of one bad experience? Many of us would still be single if we gave up that easy?:lipsrsealed:

I am currently looking closer to home....Detroit is a long ways a way for me! :smile:

But I will indeed come back around if I dont find what I need for a door. Or if I need other assorted parts.

Wex

Dec 4, 2011
I have purchased a few items from this vendor and they are a sweet find. I purchased a $30 cargo net just to have it. Plus a gas cap door with tether for one dollar. I had planned on using the tether only since my TB did not come with one. Little did I know that the aftermarket Stant locking gas cap would not accept the tether as its "slot" was to narrow. Ah well.

Look them up on Google maps and you will see a small adjacent field filled with about eight or so Trailblazers. :smile:

Menthol

Dec 8, 2011
AMERICATOPAUTO said:
We do insure our parts, however we don't want to risk your time or money dealing with FedEx. Our customer that received that damaged door is having to deal with FedEx and is not a happy shopper, but he will make a trip here to continue with his transaction. If you're a risk taker I'd be more than happy to accommodate your purchase. Thanks for pointing this out :smile:.
***We also do not ship DOORS, Tailgates or tailgate Glass, Engines or Transmissions. Anything Fragile basically we cannot ship. However you are more than welcome to visit us in Detroit Michigan.
Thanks again

Do you ship to Canada

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
That is awesome!! Not too far from me :wootwoot:

2010 CamaroSS

Dec 5, 2011
Me007gold said:

America's Top Auto
8947 Hubbell Street
Detroit, MI
(313) 836-1000

You know I'm going to have to hurt you now!!! This is cause for me to spend lots of dollars

TangoBravo

Dec 5, 2011
So what is your preffered method of delivery? I live on Wyoming and where I am at in the state it is better for us to use ups or fedex as the usps does not deliver anything to houses out here.

Also do you only take paypal?

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Looks like a good source for parts. :undecided:

Shdwdrgn

Dec 4, 2011
JCJARHEAD said:
I appreciate your reply. I may take you up on your offer as I am a bit of a risk taker and I hate to give up on something because of one bad experience? Many of us would still be single if we gave up that easy?:lipsrsealed:

I'm betting it depends completely on your local carriers. I've been ordering pumps for my pond and aquariums this Summer. Some came through FedEx, others through UPS, and despite what I thought was very good packaging, they ALL arrived in many broken pieces. I've been finding its easier to see what's broken when the pumps arrive, and have them re-ship the replacement parts so I can assemble one complete unit myself.

I would *never* order any parts here that had glass in it - I just don't think our local carriers have any concept of "fragile"... Even my WAAG centerguard arrived with the box beat to ****, but at least that was a well-made piece that could take it!

TangoBravo

Dec 5, 2011
Shdwdrgn said:
I'm betting it depends completely on your local carriers. I've been ordering pumps for my pond and aquariums this Summer. Some came through FedEx, others through UPS, and despite what I thought was very good packaging, they ALL arrived in many broken pieces. I've been finding its easier to see what's broken when the pumps arrive, and have them re-ship the replacement parts so I can assemble one complete unit myself.

I would *never* order any parts here that had glass in it - I just don't think our local carriers have any concept of "fragile"... Even my WAAG centerguard arrived with the box beat to ****, but at least that was a well-made piece that could take it!

It is so odd how shipping varies from area to area. Here fedex and ups are four wheel drive with mud amd snow tires because we hardly have paved roads(only 3) and we have never had anything arrive damaged. I move ALOT of Amsoil products and only use fedex or ups as usps is not an option here, and never had any issues.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
And I still cant find the power window controls that I need for my XUV... GRR!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online