Dual Projector setup for Envoy

02tahoelt

Original poster
May 7, 2012
Has anyone done a Dual projector setup for the Envoy. Would like to do a Dual Projector setup and maybe put some kind of bright Led setup inside headlight housing for DRL. If anyone knows how to do this type of work or who knows someone that does let me know.

Was thinking about something I found on the Tahoe forum

1x Pair: Lexus RX-AFS/TSX-R low beam projectors
1x Pair: Clear optic lenses

Also what are people using for high beam projectors?

gsf1200m

Dec 15, 2011
I have a Trailblazer and I put the Morimoto Mini H1 projectors in the low beams. I would recommend this for the price and ease of installation. I left the high beam stock, but a projector would look pretty sweet there too.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL

02tahoelt

Original poster
May 7, 2012
Is the Low Beam Lexus RX-AFS Stage IV kit from TRS, only for Low Beam or can it be used for High/Low which I think it's used that way on the Lexus. Also is it worth getting Low/High beam Projectors?

Lol, am excited picking up the Denali tomorrow, previous owner of an 03 envoy XL SLT V8 2wd it was nice, but nothing like the Denali

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
For high beam functionality, you either need a bi-xenon projector, or remove the cutoff from inside a regular one. As far as if it's worth it, it depends on what look you want, vs how much you want to spend, vs what you can find that fits between those 2. Then of course, if you're gonna pay someone else to do it, obviously you've gotta factor that cost in as well.

gsf1200m

Dec 15, 2011
Those projectors are not bi-xenon, so they cannot do high/low. Since we have seperate high and low beams, you can put one of these in the high and another in the low beam spot.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online