NEED HELP Driver's side mirror, no heat, no movement.

KV Bruce

Original poster
Apr 4, 2020
Kern River Valley, Ca
2005 Chevy Silverado 2500 LT. Driver side mirror has become discolored, has no heat and no movement. Just replaced with a new unit from Rock Auto. Looks fine but still no movement, I couldn't tell about the heat. Where is the fuse for this mirror?? Any help would be appreciated.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
You didnt mention if the power mirror for the passenger side is working. If it is, I highly doubt it a fuse. A common problem is the wires in the rubber boot in the door jam creates breaks in the wires. Usually its power windows, but its not unheard of for power mirrors.

KV Bruce

Original poster
Apr 4, 2020
Kern River Valley, Ca
You didnt mention if the power mirror for the passenger side is working. If it is, I highly doubt it a fuse. A common problem is the wires in the rubber boot in the door jam creates breaks in the wires. Usually its power windows, but its not unheard of for power mirrors.
Thank you Sir! The passenger side mirror works fine. Driver side became darken somewhat. No movement or heat for sometime. I'll see if I can take a look at the wires. Thanks again.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timmerk

Members Online