FEEDBACK Doing my part for the site

$ Khalid ! 9130

Original poster
Mar 30, 2016
KSA
Hey everyone,

Sadly since I don't have any plastic money, I am unable to support the site, by becoming a Gold, Silver supporter. However I usually have some cash with me and if I'm not spending it on my car, might as well spend it on something related to GMTNation. I have a few people I know, who can print cards, flyers etc. So I was thinking if I could get some cards and plop them on to peoples GMTs in the area, it would increase traffic to the site hopefully...

Also many GMT owners here are Arabic speakers, how would the site be useful for them? Google translate ??

Let me know what y'all think...

I also plan on getting a t shirt, cap made for myself, but that could wait :2thumbsup:

Reactions: tsmith1156

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Hey everyone,

Sadly since I don't have any plastic money, I am unable to support the site, by becoming a Gold, Silver supporter. However I usually have some cash with me and if I'm not spending it on my car, might as well spend it on something related to GMTNation. I have a few people I know, who can print cards, flyers etc. So I was thinking if I could get some cards and plop them on to peoples GMTs in the area, it would increase traffic to the site hopefully...

Also many GMT owners here are Arabic speakers, how would the site be useful for them? Google translate ??

Let me know what y'all think...

I also plan on getting a t shirt, cap made for myself, but that could wait :2thumbsup:
I was literally thinking of making some cards today as well while at work, great minds think alike.
If you do leave cards, leave them in-between the driver's side window sweep so you don't have to touch their vehicle. More respectful that way.

$ Khalid ! 9130

Original poster
Mar 30, 2016
KSA
I was literally thinking of making some cards today as well while at work, great minds think alike.
If you do leave cards, leave them in-between the driver's side window sweep so you don't have to touch their vehicle. More respectful that way.

I guess so :thumbsup:

Best place to put em and its visible that way

I just thought of putting my info on the card as well, if they needed any help for using the site, cause the main problem that people here would have would be the fact that the site is in English. Many people can read and understand English, but the more technical stuff may be a little vague for them.

I'm thinking of adding a catchy punching as well

" Are you tired of the dealership stealing your hard earned cash ?

Visit GMTNation.com for all your technical solutions and a great place for mod addicts "

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I guess so :thumbsup:

Best place to put em and its visible that way

I just thought of putting my info on the card as well, if they needed any help for using the site, cause the main problem that people here would have would be the fact that the site is in English. Many people can read and understand English, but the more technical stuff may be a little vague for them.

I'm thinking of adding a catchy punching as well

" Are you tired of the dealership stealing your hard earned cash ?

Visit GMTNation.com for all your technical solutions and a great place for mod addicts "
There's some old thread buried around here with examples of people's cards.

Reactions: $ Khalid ! 9130

$ Khalid ! 9130

Original poster
Mar 30, 2016
KSA
There's some old thread buried around here with examples of people's cards.

Designing won't be an issue as I have done quite a few projects including brochure, flyers etc. designing when I was on the Students Council in high school :2thumbsup:

Just gotta dust off my PC and get into it :compu-punch:

UPDATE:

Got one coming at you all!!

Let me know what you think, and somebody try the QR code and see if it works!!!!

Sketch (28).png

@Capote @Mooseman @HARDTRAILZ @littleblazer @Redbeard @djthumper

Last edited:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
IIRC, this idea was bounced around for a while a long time ago. Although initially sounds good, the vast majority would likely throw them away and become thrash, possibly littering in the process.

The vast majority of people are just that, people, and don't care about their trucks like we do. They drive them, pick up groceries and the rug rats and park them. Then they just bring them to a shop for any problems. For those that are enthusiasts, there is Google to point them in the right direction.

$ Khalid ! 9130

Original poster
Mar 30, 2016
KSA
IIRC, this idea was bounced around for a while a long time ago. Although initially sounds good, the vast majority would likely throw them away and become thrash, possibly littering in the process.

The vast majority of people are just that, people, and don't care about their trucks like we do. They drive them, pick up groceries and the rug rats and park them. Then they just bring them to a shop for any problems. For those that are enthusiasts, there is Google to point them in the right direction.

Harsh but absolutely true!! Will have to think of something else

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Didn't mean to sound harsh. It is a 'good' idea, just maybe not the best use of our time and resources. Maybe handing them out at car meets and such probably would be well received.

$ Khalid ! 9130

Original poster
Mar 30, 2016
KSA
Didn't mean to sound harsh. It is a 'good' idea, just maybe not the best use of our time and resources. Maybe handing them out at car meets and such probably would be well received.

Oh no didn't mean that it sounded harsh, but meant that it is the harsh reality...

Yeah that sounds like a great idea, we have an auto every year around November so that would be a good time to hand them out

And of course if you guys have any ideas on how I can contribute lemme know for sure :thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher