DIY section

salvo2002

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
Was wondering if you guys had thought about adding a DIY section. It would contain tips, tales, and projects, etc. from any DIY regardless of the job area. I feel it would be an easier way for the community to find a DIY if they were all cataloged in one section.

Posting would be limited to the actual DIY steps, tips, and comments. Maybe even have a request list thread from what community would like to see a DIY for.

What do you guys think? :undecided:

ieatglue

Nov 20, 2011
Good idea. Maybe locked threads and pure how-to's without the comments :undecided:

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
This had alot of good info and I'm sure will keep growing.

GMTNation - Articles

Mays how to video thread had alot of good how to's too.

salvo2002

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
07 TB RIDER said:
This had alot of good info and I'm sure will keep growing.

GMTNation - Articles

Mays how to video thread had alot of good how to's too.

yup, realized that after I posted. although I don't think a lot of people actually know about the Articles section. maybe a sticky saying "Here is were you can find DIY / Howtos" would be good.

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
salvo2002 said:
yup, realized that after I posted. although I don't think a lot of people actually know about the Articles section. maybe a sticky saying "Here is were you can find DIY / Howtos" would be good.

We are still working on the articles. Mays how to thread is up in the videos section, its loaded with useful things. Eventually will have a page with links that will take you to whatever you are looking for..... still lots of work to do.:cool:

salvo2002

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
roger. I am glad things are coming along. MAY's videos rock! If you guys need any help, let me know, I'd be glad to to lend a hand.

Code Red

Dec 11, 2011
Do you like to do it yourself? - 40 year old virgin

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online