Dislike tab??

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
jham said:
We have a like tab which I am sure glad we have, but is there any way we could get a dislike option???:undecided:

umm.. why?

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
jham said:
for post that are not of relavince to the topic, and for repeated post among other things

Just report those posts and a moderator will take care of them. If we had a "dislike" it would not be used the same by all people. We are using the "if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything" principle.

jham

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Ghoster said:
Just report those posts and a moderator will take care of them. If we had a "dislike" it would not be used the same by all people. We are using the "if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything" principle.

ok I get your point and you probly right it would get misused

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
Ghoster said:
If we had a "dislike" it would not be used the same by all people.

I wouldn't do that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Ghoster said:

:iagree:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
I could see the dislike button being used more than the like button. Though it would be nice for this thread...

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
djthumper said:
I could see the dislike button being used more than the like button. Though it would be nice for this thread...

That purple is very effective. :rotfl:

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
the roadie said:
Yeah....note my new signature phrase....:banghead:

How long is that going to last?? :rotfl:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online