Amazon Product Did I Buy ENUFF RAIN-X Foaming Soap?

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Yeah... I suppose I like my vehicles to "Look Good" as much as 'Da Next Guy'... But I don't Angst too much over this issue because:

(1) I don't drive my vehicles very much any more.
(2) My Giant Pin-Oak Tree will only Drop MORE Detritus down on them.
(3) When I wash my vehicles..."The God's Look Down... and LAUGH".
(4) I'm Lazy when it comes to 'fretting' about this cosmetic issue.

However, I have promised to Wash and Care For The Lil Woman's 2013 Nissan Altima (Only has 30,000 Miles on it) ...at LEAST once a year... mostly around "New Tag Time".

And since I absolutely HATE Plastic Buckets as "Mosquito Larvae Hatch Out Factories"... I don't like using them and then forgetting to either flip them upside down and skip that "Rain Catcher" phase...or in my case... Keep TRIPPING over them.

So THIS Time I thought I'd get some RAIN-X Super-Duper Foaming Soap and a New Square Collapse-able CraftEnd Wash Bucket along with a New Bright Blue Multi-Piece Kit with those 'Nubby' Wash Pads and Screw Together Wand, etc.

Here is what came from Amazon... Do you think I got enough Soap for One Good Wash?:

RAIN-X FOAMING CAR WASH via Amazon:

CRAFTEND SQUARE COLLAPSING BUCKET via Amazon:

ANNGROWY CAR WASH MOP KIT (blue) via Amazon:

RAINX1.jpgRAINX2.jpgRAINX2A.jpgRAINX3.jpgRAINX4.jpgRAINX5.jpgRAINX6.jpgRAINX7.jpgRAINX8.jpgRAINX9.jpgRAINX10.jpg

We'll See... I just want to avoid "Kicking The Bucket" before I get a chance to USE and then Collapse the Damned, Handy Thing... :>)

Last edited:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Moved this to the Amazon section. @mrrsm , please post links to these products so anyone interested can click here and the site will get a little kickback.

Reactions: mrrsm and Redbeard

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I'm interested in your review of this combo. I run a variation of your setup, foam cannon attached to my pressure washer, and a nylon bristle scrub brush on a pole. Drill brushes for the wheels, although I usually just pressure wash them so I don't have to get down there. Very back-friendly. :cool:

Reactions: mrrsm

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Reactions: mrrsm

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Well... Now that you mention it ...I have purchased and religiously use THIS Mueller Brand and Model of Wrap-Around Over-Sized Back Support ever since my Back Injury-Back-Surgery 'back' in 2015.

In fact... I've bought FOUR of them because I have to use them so often. I do not do ANYTHING physical ...unless:

"I am Wrapped Up in My Muellers".

NOTHING ELSE WILL BE AS COMFORTING OR WORK AS WELL!!!

71pPXvnEkZL._AC_SL1080_.jpg7133W-Xt9NL._AC_SL1500_.jpg81nHAL+62vL._AC_SL1500_.jpg91H-WDen81L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: Mooseman

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Following up on this Topic with @Blckshdw regarding "How The Wash Mop-Scrub Head & Soap worked out..."

THIS is the most important consideration if you decide to either get or replace your Old Auto Wash Wand:... DEFINITELY get THIS "ANNGROWY" variant that uses a "Hole & Push Button S/S Pin Lock" in the Aluminum Tube Handle Segments, because unlike my OLD version... the Four Staff-handle Segments DID NOT UNWIND DURING USE.

Nothing
is MORE Frustrating than having a Scrubbing Brush or a Soft Wash Mop Head unwinding itself and then falling into the dirt while you work away with all the necessary Soaping And Scrubbing actions... especially on the Wheels & Tires.

The Collapsing Square Bucket also worked out great too, and was a breeze at Clean Up Time...but watch the Water Pressure when first filling it up because it WILL tip over unless braced against a Car Wheel. This is due to its diminishing size; narrowing as the folding segments getting smaller, from the Wider Top to Narrow Bottom.

Also... After @Blckshdw mentioned using a "Foam Cannon" and then viewing some of the various YouTube Videos demonstrating the Best Methods, etc... I remembered I'd bought THIS Item depicted below quite a few years ago to use on the Lil' Woman's 2013 Altima... and so it has just been sitting on a shelf... with no prior use:

TORQFOAMSPRAYER1.jpgTORQFOAMSPRAYER2.jpgTORQFOAMSPRAYER3.jpgTORQFOAMSPRAYER4.jpgTORQFOAMSPRAYER5.jpgTORQFOAMSPRAYER6.jpgTORQFOAMSPRAYER7.jpgTORQFOAMSPRAYER9.jpgTORQFOAMSPRAYE10.jpgTORQFOAMSPRAYE11.jpg

I was actually looking for something like it anyway because I'm going to try laying down the Concrete Mold and Algae Killer called "Wet and Forget" to remove all of that built-up slippery, slimy junk off of the walk ways around the sidewalks as well.

THIS Sprayer looks to be VERY Well Made...with Solid Brass Fittings that easily connect - disconnect and exhibiting a GOOD Quality Design for this purpose. Amazon has MORE VARIETY in these things than you can Shake a STICK at... so visit THIS Link to view them all and then decide:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.