Denali Conversion

Venomhatch

Original poster
Aug 14, 2013
I have a 2010 SLT Acadia. I am thinking of doing a Denali Conversion. I know the outside items I need. But I am looking for what I may need on the inside. I know I need an airbag for the steering wheel. But what else would I need to complete the inside?

Thanks

Don

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
I think that you would be dollars ahead if you traded up to a Denali. I mean that if you are not talking "one of a kind " vehicle why would you want to overspend for having a Denali clone when you can just buy an actual Denali ?...just my thoughts, Mike.

Venomhatch

Original poster
Aug 14, 2013
dmanns67 said:
You are talking to the man who did a complete TBSS conversion on his LS. He cannot leave a vehicle alone :rotfl:
BlazingTrails said:
You guys are both correct, all too well! I love the work involved when making your project. I don't agree with those that go and buy someone elses former project or real thing and never do any work. Sorry if I am not making sense. Had a stroke in December and still trying to get it all back!

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Venomhatch said:
You guys are both correct, all too well! I love the work involved when making your project. I don't agree with those that go and buy someone elses former project or real thing and never do any work. Sorry if I am not making sense. Had a stroke in December and still trying to get it all back!
Yeah, I forgot about the SS conversion as pointed out by the others. I have to confess that I suffer from the same disorder.
My wife's Equinox LT is two chrome mirrors away from being an LTZ and it would have those if I didn't like the painted ones better. There must be a pill that we can take :confused: Mike.

Pittdawg

Dec 5, 2011
I have Denali bumper covers on my Envoy SLE...not a full conversion obviously but love its unique look!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online