Amazon Product Day of Infamy: 12/07/2021 Amazon is DOWN...

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Be advised that all of the available services ...including IOT things like Door and Home security are Down as of 11:00 AM EST for some unknown reasons. The following services are affected:

Amazon Web Services
Amazon Cloud Services
Disney
ROKU
Amazon Prime
ALL Fire-Stick Services
Some Gaming Services
Embry Health Services
Ticket Mastery
Fox News
Some Telephone Services in New Jersey
McDonald's
NBC News
RING

If you have any Open Orders online right now...you might want to DISCONNECT and Re-Boot your System ...Just In case... there might be a Denial Of Service (NOT YET CONFIRMED) Amazon Staff have supposedly ID'd the Cause and are working on the issue.

Some Bloggers with RING Services heard their Front Door automatically UNLOCK after this event occurred... so if you use this Security System...it is worth investigating ASAP.

Last edited:

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
My boss has RING, and its working just fine..

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
This Site allows viewers to "Keep Tabs" on what goes on with any sites that have gone down. Amazon bumped back the time of customer observance of this problem to 10:45 AM EST:

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
I know my iHeart radio is barely working. Works for 5 mins, and is down for 15..

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Probably the reason I couldn't delete stuff from my wish list around that time. My Blink cameras were still working. Just another glitch in the Matrix.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher