Dash lights...a bit different.

Matt

Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
I had to buy a "new" climate control head during the year because mine gave up the ghost. Unfortunately the seller failed to mention that almost all of the lights were out, so they'll need to be replaced.

Here's my thing, I don't want to do LED's because that would mean I'd have to do every other light in the dash and doors and I just don't have the time or energy. So, two things, where the hell can I find the 272-1154 bulbs (I've tried) and would someone be able to do it for me (we'll work something out) if I shipped it to them in February while I'm on vacation?

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Reactions: Matt

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I'd offer, but I'd stick LEDs in it anyway just to be spiteful :satan:

Matt

Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
Carlton, let's talk...smartarse!

Matt

Original poster
Dec 2, 2011

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I'm just good at figuring out all the ways to fail, until I eventually get it right, that's all. :tongue:

Edit: the LEDs I use now are stupid bright compared to the old ones I had, let alone stock bulbs. So you'd definitely have to do a full interior conversion like you said.

Mar 30, 2016
KSA
I'm just good at figuring out all the ways to fail, until I eventually get it right, that's all. :tongue:

Edit: the LEDs I use now are stupid bright compared to the old ones I had, let alone stock bulbs. So you'd definitely have to do a full interior conversion like you said.

I learned that from you as well!! You can only fail so many times. But I agree when you are going to do one component it just makes sense to do the rest. It took me only half an hour to get all the LEDs soldered in. We have great resources from @Blckshdw especially the polarity diagrams which will make it really easy for you. The end result is well worth the effort. And don't get me started about the safety benefits 😂😂😂

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online