dang!

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
Welcome! :tiphat:

Fishhunter911

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
LARRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you buddy??????????? We have been trying to get a hold of you man!!!

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
welcome over Larry :tiphat:

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Welcome!! Make yourself at home. Please don't pee in the tree in the corner.

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome Larry!

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hiya, Welcome to the Nation!

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
welcome to the party somebody around here has some cookies

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
Black Ice (Larry) is the longest standing moderator on TrailVoy. He and "Dave" were brought on by the original owner back in 2004 to help the site grow. Larry wasn't around through the holidays and completely missed the whole transition to this site. VerticalScope decided to keep him on as a moderator after they banned us all due to his inactivity during the transition, but as soon as he signed back into the site a few days ago, they completely demoted him with no reasoning or warning... likely because they saw him sign up here to see what this site was all about.

The good news is that even though he had no idea about this site, or what happened... he found out about it and signed up in record time. So it would seem that the TV pep squad isn't doing a good job of silencing those that mention our new site.

Anyway, it is great to have Larry here... he was the first mod in, and he was the last mod out, signifying a complete shift in staff from TrailVoy to GMTNation.

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Which means they are watching!

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Howdy

black ice

Original poster
Jan 16, 2012
Jman423 said:
Black Ice (Larry) is the longest standing moderator on TrailVoy. He and "Dave" were brought on by the original owner back in 2004 to help the site grow. Larry wasn't around through the holidays and completely missed the whole transition to this site. VerticalScope decided to keep him on as a moderator after they banned us all due to his inactivity during the transition, but as soon as he signed back into the site a few days ago, they completely demoted him with no reasoning or warning... likely because they saw him sign up here to see what this site was all about.

The good news is that even though he had no idea about this site, or what happened... he found out about it and signed up in record time. So it would seem that the TV pep squad isn't doing a good job of silencing those that mention our new site.

Anyway, it is great to have Larry here... he was the first mod in, and he was the last mod out, signifying a complete shift in staff from TrailVoy to GMTNation.

Thanks, Jimmy.. and hello to everyone that don't not know me..but let me touch on this subject just a bit. i was MIA for a while, took a break from it all, only to come back to see some noticeable changes on the OS.Something seemed different when I had a PM asking was i still interested in being a MOD unknowing to me what was going on, so as I was reading a lil bit and saw a locked thread that gave me some incite as to what had happened.. but then they decided to not even give me a little respect to let me know what was going on, and the position they were in, and what I would have liked to do.. So to make a long story short, Im no longer involved with the site, that was my home for a long time, and to be treated like this say's alot...but I'm home again....:thumbsup:

Tarnished

Dec 3, 2011
Black_tb said:
welcome to the party somebody around here has some cookies

Welcome!

Now there's cookies?

Don't ask about the jelly donuts. And there's supposed to be bacon as well.. but alas..

haha :rotfl:

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Did somebody say bacon?????? :wooot:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online