Dakota Digital Product?

plaen

Dec 4, 2011
jham said:
I am stuck with the 02 -05 pcm that can't be adjusted for larger tires with the PCM tune so I found this http://www.pcmforless.com/images/productimages/largedakotadigital.jpg has anyone used this on the 02-05 360,370's? if so how did it work for you? thanks in advance

Edited I have contacted Dakota digital and found that since my truck has abs they highly recommend NOT Using this product.

While I understand why they wouldn't want it to be used with an abs system, as it hooks up between the computer and vss.

But... What if it was hooked up between the bcm and the cluster, bypassing the bcm and abs, since all we really want is proper speed displayed? I would think It would work, but that's just my thinking on it. I don't know if it would still affect the other calls like odometer, mpg, olm, etc

Maybe I'll pick one up and play with it on my 02, since it can't be tuned for different tires.

jham

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
plaen said:
While I understand why they wouldn't want it to be used with an abs system, as it hooks up between the computer and vss.

But... What if it was hooked up between the bcm and the cluster, bypassing the bcm and abs, since all we really want is proper speed displayed? I would think It would work, but that's just my thinking on it. I don't know if it would still affect the other calls like odometer, mpg, olm, etc

Maybe I'll pick one up and play with it on my 02, since it can't be tuned for different tires.

that was my plan but after talking to them I am not sure maybe roadie will chime in on this :confused:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online