crank but wont start....

colecole2020

Original poster
Mar 19, 2020
galesburg illinois
car shuddered and died and wont stay running.. i have replaced so many parts on this trailblazer its not even funny. after 6 long months of working on it and it sitting we finally got it to start an stay started. i made it to the gas station and back home before it shuddered an died again im at a loss on what to do next an im running low on funds to fix it please help me

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Hi and welcome.

We have a very comprehensive FAQ which lists many issues, this being one of them. Please have a read and go through the many steps it spells out:
Cranks but won't start

And if after going through it and trying the steps and fixes listed, we will need more info, such as, what has been done so far, which parts have been replaced, recent maintenance history, etc. The more details the better.

budwich

Jun 16, 2013
kanata
what's the "we" as in who is doing the work and why? I am sure it is a long story but unless you (we) are doing significant investigation before throwing parts at a problem, "blndly disturbing" an engine isn't likely to have a good outcome for the engine or the wallet. Let the story begin... it costs nothing and if you are lucky (and understanding the discussion... both you and we), then you may save yourself and the vehicle from the financial sink hole.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chirobo1

Members Online