northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY

cornchip

Jan 6, 2013

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
One owner huh? Then you have no taste when you bought this with that fugly green colour. It's missing the wood grain panels. Reminds me of National Lampoon's Vacation. It would get a full repaint with me.

And I'm sure there are lots of show car ugly ass wagons out there.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Time for tubs and drag tires!

Reactions: Redbeard

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I'm certainly lookin' for some lovin' !

Loving sale.jpg

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Well, from the picture we can figure out that it's some kind of a Pontiac and you say that it has a great CD player,huge trunk and the card hanging down from the mirror shows that you suffer from road rage...okay I'll buy it !

Last edited:

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Lady owned, so who knows about the thing hanging from the mirror.

I would actually own that one, the G6 Verts are kinda rare, and this one is actually really well speced. I really want those rims, would look good on my Aztek.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Excuse me... I gotta go throw up. :puke:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I think you need more than wheels.

6b8dc5acc373a7cb06f8441fb2820161.jpg

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Definitely dont want that look. Although there are members on the Aztek forums that desperately want that look..

• Wow
Reactions: Matt

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Just shave your head and grow a goatee :dielaugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Redbeard and Matt

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Actually.. My wife would love that.

• Haha

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
So I have a 90 ton ironworker on Craiglist. Hello spamers. One of two crooks trying to screw me actually FedEx me a check. Only problem being 1) the check was written for $3,350.20 more than the asking amount, 2) the machine hasn't been seen by them, 3). the payee of the Fedex shipping is out of California, mailed out of Orlando Fl and not requiring a signature, 4) the name on the cashier's check is Danley's Garage in Elk Grove Village IL, ( me being in tampa fl.) 5) the bank on the cashiers check is drawn on has some letters missing along with only the top half of the word "BANK" printed. Signature Bank is not spelled Signatu Bank - did you notice the missing "re" on Signature :confused:. Can you smell BOGUS from where you are sitting? So when this spammer contacts me I will tell them I haven't seen their package (they didn't require my autograph :crackup:even though the driver handed me the package, yet wrote down he left it on my porch.) I'll tell the spammer porch pirates must have taken it, please sent me another one. Just so they can spend another $10 or 20 on shipping. I do wonder if they use FedEx instead of USPS because then they didn't "mail" it meaning one less charge should they ever get caught. I don't think you can have mail fraud without "mailing" it with USPS.

As a side note as I was typing this a man called and will come monday to check out this ironworker and it sounds promising.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
WTF?
Zombie Baby.png

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
So I am chatting with this dude about his "2005 GMC Envoy Denali"

Ask for the VIN... 1GKDT13SX52273765

Tell him thats not a Denali, or a V8 truck. He swears up and down it is, and the steering wheel says Denali. It has the same engine as his Tahoe he claims.

I dont have the heart to tell him that the Airbag likely was replaced, and that means it was likely wrecked.

He is going to get me apic of the engine to prove it :hopeless:

Edit: He replied back to me without a pic..

Well I looked at the truck and I guess you're correct it is the V6 but it's the Denali package the options put a 5.3 V8 in there on me when I looked at the ad I don't know why it will not leave me erase it on the description part, but yeah this is a beautiful truck

So now its a V6.. OMG!

Edit #2: And now this listing is removed LOL.. And replaced with this.

I feel proud I was able to educate him somewhat

Last edited:

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013

"He is going to get me apic of the engine to prove it :hopeless:

Edit: He replied back to me without a pic.. "

Must have original plugs if he don't know how many cylinders he has:poke:

Reactions: christo829

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
"He is going to get me apic of the engine to prove it :hopeless:

Edit: He replied back to me without a pic.. "

Must have original plugs if he don't know how many cylinders he has:poke:
He claimed he just bought it from his neighbor estate. So who knows

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO

Mike534x

Apr 9, 2012
So does Facebook marketplace count by chance??? :biggrin:

I've been searching around for another TB/Envoy to have as a secondary/back up truck, and I came across this clown. Just needs brakes and a grill. :crackup:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Needs a grill because of the brakes! :dielaugh:

Mike534x

Apr 9, 2012
I love the repair job, those 4 bolts/tabs should be enough to secure it right?

Beacon

Mar 22, 2019
SouthWestern PA
54.97 brand new at harbor freight

edit to add
35.99 each rock auto

i thought the only price gouging was in small pistol primers and T.P.

Last edited:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Yeah, I see that kind of shit on Marketplace too.

A guy was parting out an Avalanche so I asked him about the gas tank. He was all about "it's a new fuel pump from the dealer that I paid $685 so I want $500 for both". Great, I can get a Bosch (same as ACDelco) from RA delivered for $250 and a tank at the pick-n-pull for $20. I could even get an ACDelco for $300. Heck, if I'm lucky, the pump in the tank might be recent. Hope you enjoy getting $0 for it.

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
This has to be the rarest of the rare Trailblazers: 4 cyl. or maybe V6 and has chrome wheels that kinda look black, buy with confidence .... :undecided:

Chickenhawk

Dec 6, 2011
This has to be the rarest of the rare Trailblazers: 4 cyl. or maybe V6 and has chrome wheels that kinda look black, buy with confidence .... :undecided:
Premium chrome wheels that look like painted black factory alloys? What's not to like.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Matt and Mike534x

Mike534x

Apr 9, 2012
Still doing a search for a second Envoy/Trailblazer. Been coming up on some NF ones recently! but they've been pretty far distance wise (that, and don't wanna make a wasted trip the find out its trashed or has issues being hidden). Came across this one, I was like oh it can't be THAT bad!

330k miles, duct tape holding the driver window up, missing rear door trim, 2 car batteries chilling in the back seat, missing kick panels/column. I can't help but feel this thing has a TON of issues. :undecided:

Came across a TB earlier for $1k. Needs a new cat, and has a P1345 CEL. Guy told me it has to do with the timing chain being stretched, but I think its either the CPAS, CPS or the cam phaser. It looked pretty clean, though if the fix isn't too difficult I wouldn't mind making the 3 hour trip to snag it and work on it in my spare time.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Michigan huh? NF or not, with that mileage, she's gotta have a bunch of rust. Looks like she's been rode hard and put away wet. I wouldn't offer more than $500 for it.

Mike534x

Apr 9, 2012
Michigan huh? NF or not, with that mileage, she's gotta have a bunch of rust. Looks like she's been rode hard and put away wet. I wouldn't offer more than $500 for it.

I'd imagine that frame has to look like switch cheese, oh I missed the second cluster chilling on the back seat too lol. Half tempted to send an offer, and its mostly because I want those roof lights to put on the Envoy lol. If thats the original engine I'm impressed that the I6 went that far.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
That looks almost like a junkyard special. Mismatched center console, all those extra wires hanging out under the steering column, missing knee bolster, grill crossbar?

Reactions: Mike534x

Mike534x

Apr 9, 2012
Not entirely a craigslist moron, but I noticed this funky setup on the engine. They claim its got a propane additive to boost the gas mileage??? :confused: I wasn't aware there was such a thing that could be thrown onto the I6.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online