Could this be the return of the Trailblazer?

vipergg

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
This is supposed to be a mid size SUV for model year 2017. Just read an artical on it. Anyone else heard?

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
With the Colorado back it's a possibility atleast.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
I doubt there'd be a different version than the one that's currently being sold on the foreign market

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
It's been brought up since its introduction in the foreign markets for the 2013 MY but there haven't been any rumours about such a release in North America. Any info to the contrary?

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Its sad they even label that thing a Trailblazer, looks nothing remotely similar in any sense

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Lots of vehicles are released that look nothing like their predecessors. These guys did a rendition of what a NA TB could look like according to what the Colorado looks like and it does have some similarities to the old one grill-wise.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Mooseman said:
Lots of vehicles are released that look nothing like their predecessors. These guys did a rendition of what a NA TB could look like according to what the Colorado looks like and it does have some similarities to the old one grill-wise.
Ehh kinda, but the body accents and etc still don't have any close resemblance

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Mooseman said:
It's better looking then the new full size suvs, the 2015-16 clip/body is way too boxy imo... looks like they just got lazy or something.

It's something you'd need to see in person.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I've seen the new Tahoes, mostly the rear that looks funky. Really square. Reminds me of old Volvos. :puke:

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
New Hoe's look awful & Kon's too

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
I like the new Tahoe's. Only thing I don't like is the roof line on the side. Windows/doors don't meet the roof right or are shaped funny or something.

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Lets also not forget the escalades god awful oversized tail lights are also ugly... it's like they tried to embrace the old style lights from the old caddys, and came up with that disgrace... the pickups are nice though and the canyon/Colorado look nice in person too. I'd buy one if I could afford it.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Colorado looks good, but I have to see one modded by someone </3

DocBrown

Dec 8, 2011
Even if they do bring it back in the US don't expect to look like the old one. GM has been trying to differentiate, and more important, distance themselves from the "old GM" and it's perceived quality issues. One way of doing that is by complete restyling, and little things like getting rid of the "Chevy bar" across the grill, which I really hated anyway. And quite honestly the TB/Voy is really dated looking now.

smt 59

I'm liking the new look of the SS that I've seen on line and as well the interior, the dash looks awesome, I also have an Equinox and like the styling which has almost the same grill or front end as the new TB, I think it will be a success when released. Even though the older ones look dated I still really like mine.

Reactions: xavierny25

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluecorp

Members Online