Corsa Sport Catback

Black07SS

Original poster
Jun 17, 2014
Anyone on here running a Corsa Sport Catback on there TBSS?? how is the fitment and sound??? Easy to install?

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
I have the Sport. Fitment is fine. Sound is amazing. No drone during the lower RPM's but an absolute animal at WOT. Only downfall is it's a pretty expensive exhaust. If you're just trying to go for a meaner sound on a budget, just look up the resonator delete and adding a magnaflow muffler.

Black07SS

Original poster
Jun 17, 2014
nice, do u have headers on yours? or stock manifolds? yea ive been listening to videos of the Corsa sport and it sounds nice, some people say its quiet, but I plan on headers after that anyways

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
I don't have headers but it is stupid loud at WOT even without headers. It has a deeper tone to it over the people that just replace the muffler, but again, at the cost of the Corsa Sport catback, if you're just going for sound (since adding a catback system does not benefit you performance wise, even with headers), then I'd really look into just hacking off the resonator and muffler and adding a Magnaflow or other muffler of your liking.

Brand new, these systems are anywhere from $850-$1,000.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Black07SS said:
Ok cool, yea I'll have to go with the Corsa, and magnaflow sounds too quiet lol
I agree. I just didnt know your budget or how deep your pockets are since it's just going to be for sound anyway :rotfl:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Depending on how rusty your current setup is, it should be a breeze. Fitment is fine, and the only problem i see running into is how far you should extend or tuck in the tip past the valance :rotfl:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online