corrupt a wish

animal

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
As the title states:
Corrupt the wish of the previous poster, then make your own wish

I wish Stef would come down and let me take "Harmless" out for a test drive:yes:

animal

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Dang! I'm gonna hafta upgrade so I can harass Stef:redface:

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Alright harmless, make a wish...

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
Ok, so we'll have two threads going...

Guess this one has to stay clean huh?

Hrmm.

Ok, I wish animal wouldn't have made that mess in the corner. :raspberry:

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Its not in the corner.. Its in your WHEATIES!!

I wish: The OS didnt suck as much as it did..

MrDJ

Dec 4, 2011
Waxahachie, TX
But it does...GET OVER IT! :raspberry:

I wish I could afford a G80 sometime soon!

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Good news! All G80's are now 50 bucks! Bad news! They sold out nation wide in 5 mins, and you missed out.

I wish: my wife would quirlt prostinating, and get her stuff together so we could move.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
*ding!* Your wife has everything packed up in a few minutes and you've moved, but you found out that the place you moved to is actually right in the middle of a drug dealer turf war and gunfights happen outside your front door constantly.

I wish my TB was rust-free and sitting nicely on Mark's 2.5" lift :yes:

DJones

Jan 21, 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
Sparky said:
I wish my TB was rust-free and sitting nicely on Mark's 2.5" lift :yes:

Poof! Your TB was de-rusted after being stolen and taken to a chop shop. The jackstands belong to someone named Mark.

I wish fuel prices would go down.

bigytwotone

Dec 7, 2011
Dawson creek BC Canada
DJones said:
Poof! Your TB was de-rusted after being stolen and taken to a chop shop. The jackstands belong to someone named Mark.

I wish fuel prices would go down.

Poof! the fuel prices go down to almost free but the goverment puts a $1500 tax to drive your truck for a year.

wish i could put all my chrome on my truck and get its tires lift and graphic's on it

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
bigytwotone said:
Poof! the fuel prices go down to almost free but the goverment puts a $1500 tax to drive your truck for a year.

wish i could put all my chrome on my truck and get its tires lift and graphic's on it

Poof-- Truck is all finished just as you like it.....when BAM a logging truck crashes sending 4 2 foot diamter logs right through the truck piercing it and mangling the body and frame to a point of un-fixability.

I wish I has a SAS and 40's on my rig.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Dont know what SAS is... But..

Poof, it has come true.. however, your truck gets stolen, and your insurance is only willing to offer you 1000 bucks because you never mentioned the mods to them.

Wish I would get a cost of living raise that I am 3 years due for..

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
TollKeeper said:
Dont know what SAS is... But..

Poof, it has come true.. however, your truck gets stolen, and your insurance is only willing to offer you 1000 bucks because you never mentioned the mods to them.

Wish I would get a cost of living raise that I am 3 years due for..

Bam...You get the raise but the company fires you and give you no severance pay 2 days later. Sorry bout the luck...

Wish all the parts for my truck would be installed for me...

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Bam...You get the raise but the company fires you and give you no severance pay 2 days later. Sorry bout the luck...

Wish all the parts for my truck would be installed for me...

Granted. I drive down and install everything, but drink all your beer in the process. (Isn't that the way it usually works? :raspberry: )

I wish for my children to grow up comfortable and happy.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
WOW dude.. thats like a total wrong wish to corrupt.. No wonder no one has taken a bite at it... So I guess I will have to be the one to cross the bridge of Nazerath..

Granted... You find out that a unknown relative passes away, and part of the last will and testament is that your kids get 1000 dollars a week for schooling, and life, as long as neither one of them get arrested, EVER.. A day before the first check is to arrive, your kids are at the local park, and a police man notices a bag of some sort hanging under the park bench, which just happens to be full of individually wrapped packs of 8ball. Your kids are arrested, booked, and charged.

That was the cleanest one I could come up with...

(New thread rule, dont ever make a wish about your kids, in this thread, thats just wrong man!)

I am surprised this wish hasnt come up already...

I wish my X-wife a long and healthy life...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I wish my X-wife a long and healthy life...

Pop- She has a long and healthy life, but it is in a 3rd world country and involves explicit acts with farm animals for others entertainment.

I wish it would snow...

kardain

Dec 16, 2011
*poof*

You get snow, I get snow, everyone gets snow. 15 feet of it in little under an hour. Chaos ensues as a worldwide food shortage is called. WW3 starts......

I wish my cat would stop leaving hairballs right outside my bedroom door.

*cue half-asleep daze* *squish* eww!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online