Corrupt a Wish!

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Saw this on another foum and thought it would be fun here; please follow forum rules with replys...

This is a forum game where you list a wish of yours, and the next person has to corrupt it, and then makes a wish of their own.

Kudos for originallity.

Example:

First poster:
I wish I was taller.

Second poster:
*POOF*
You're taller but you are so tall that can no longer fit in any vehicle. You're now stuck walking everywhere.

I wish I had a nicer car.

Next poster:
*Zap*
You get a nicer car, but promptly wreck it backing into your old car. Now you have nothing.

I wish I....etc.

I'll start...

I wish I my SS was paid for.

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
harmless said:
Saw this on another foum and thought it would be fun here; please follow forum rules with replys...

This is a forum game where you list a wish of yours, and the next person has to corrupt it, and then makes a wish of their own.

Kudos for originallity.

Example:

First poster:
I wish I was taller.

Second poster:
*POOF*
You're taller but you are so tall that can no longer fit in any vehicle. You're now stuck walking everywhere.

I wish I had a nicer car.

Next poster:
*Zap*
You get a nicer car, but promptly wreck it backing into your old car. Now you have nothing.

I wish I....etc.

I'll start...

I wish I my SS was paid for.

Poof...

Harmless is paid but you someone steals her and totals it and you find out your insurance lapsed.

I wish I had a set of 22 in SS Replicas

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
07 TB RIDER said:
I wish I had a set of 22 in SS Replicas
*poof* you have 22" SS replicas...but you got 40" tires on them so they won't fit.

I wish I had a concrete floor in the mancave.

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
BO TIE SS said:
*poof* you have 22" SS replicas...but you got 40" tires on them so they won't fit.

I wish I had a concrete floor in the mancave.

*Poof*

You get your concrete floor but a tornado comes and blows everything away and all you're left with is the floor.

I wish I had a SS

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
07 TB RIDER said:
I wish I had a SS

*Bazinga*

You've got a brand, spanking, new, 2012 Yaris SS. Try not to stall going over that curb. :biggrin:

I wish I had a man cave.

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
harmless said:
*Bazinga*

You've got a brand, spanking, new, 2012 Yaris SS. Try not to stall going over that curb. :biggrin:

I wish I had a man cave.

You get your man cave...

But it's designed by this guy

Richard-Simmons--13823.jpg

I wish I won the lottery last night

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Steve A said:
I wish for gas prices to be below .99 cents

*Zing*

Gas prices drop to a historical .98cents/gallon but now all vehicles weigh over two tons, have a 5 gallon gas tank (legislated) and get 0.3 mile to the gallon...

I wish Carlton would design me some cool LEDs. :tongue:

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
harmless said:
*Zing*

Gas prices drop to a historical .98cents/gallon but now all vehicles weigh over two tons, have a 5 gallon gas tank (legislated) and get 0.3 mile to the gallon...

I wish Carlton would design me some cool LEDs. :tongue:

**Poof**

Carlton designs you some cool LEDs but he charges you an ungodly amount, takes you to court and gets harmless in the settlement.

I wish I had an awesome audio system my TrailBlazer

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
07 TB RIDER said:
**Poof**

Carlton designs you some cool LEDs but he charges you an ungodly amount, takes you to court and gets harmless in the settlement.

I wish I had an awesome audio system my TrailBlazer

Poof... You have awesome audio but you get your ears filled with Herculiner in a freak accident and cant hear anything.

I wish I had a Castle with a Moat!

navigator

Dec 3, 2011
I don't usually do these games but....

POOF, you get a castle with a moat, the only problem is the moat is full of alligators so you cant' leave the castle without getting eaten.

I wish the UPS guy would show up at my door with all the stuff I'd like to complete my build (body lift, bumper, armor, skids, tires etc).

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
navigator said:
I wish the UPS guy would show up at my door with all the stuff I'd like to complete my build (body lift, bumper, armor, skids, tires etc).

The UPS guy shows up, your toys get delivered. You put your truck together but as you leave for your maiden voyage, the CIA/FBI/ATF/DEA/Local PoPo show up and raid your house and take your truck. Seems the parts were shipped illegally through a drug cartel's shell company and somehow they think you're the lynchpin here in the US. You got to spend three days in a cell with "Big Bob" playing house until your mom bailed you out.

I wish Mike's (07_TB_Rider) TB would turn into a pumpkin. :biggrin:

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
navigator said:
I don't usually do these games but....

POOF, you get a castle with a moat, the only problem is the moat is full of alligators so you cant' leave the castle without getting eaten.

BAM! you find a box from UPS at your front door, but you find out you ordered parts for the S10 Trailblazer and are completely useless to you...

I wish for more wishes... :raspberry:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
harmless said:
The UPS guy shows up, your toys get delivered. You put your truck together but as you leave for your maiden voyage, the CIA/FBI/ATF/DEA/Local PoPo show up and raid your house and take your truck. Seems the parts were shipped illegally through a drug cartel's shell company and somehow they think you're the lynchpin here in the US. You got to spend three days in a cell with "Big Bob" playing house until your mom bailed you out.

I wish Mike's (07_TB_Rider) TB would turn into a pumpkin. :biggrin:

Wham...It turns into a pumpkin, but rolls right over Harmless, leaving it completely flat.

Hatchet said:
BAM! you find a box from UPS at your front door, but you find out you ordered parts for the S10 Trailblazer and are completely useless to you...

I wish for more wishes... :raspberry:

Ping...You get more wishes, but they can only be for sardines.

I wish for World Peace!

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Wham...It turns into a pumpkin, but rolls right over Harmless, leaving it completely flat.

Ping...You get more wishes, but they can only be for sardines.

I wish for World Peace!

Wish has been granted, but only following World War 3 where we saw a massive amount of nuclear weapons used and 80% loss of life. Amazingly, Canada couldn't afford to pay the bill to have their Army shipped overseas and as a result is now the powerhouse of the world.

View attachment 18512

I wish I didn't have to work so hard to pay the bills.

Attachments

• the-canadian-army-canada-demotivational-poster-1264796044.jpg
    the-canadian-army-canada-demotivational-poster-1264796044.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 71

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
Regulator said:
I wish I didn't have to work so hard to pay the bills.

congrads you just got a high paying job as a CEO, but the company is ENRON and you spend the next 20 years in jail...

I wish I wasnt hungry right now.

(i keep forgetting this is the plat section and these wishes are just so boring....)

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Hatchet said:
congrads you just got a high paying job as a CEO, but the company is ENRON and you spend the next 20 years in jail...

I wish I wasnt hungry right now.

(i keep forgetting this is the plat section and these wishes are just so boring....)

Poof--You are not hungry and never will be, so you never eat and fucking wither down to nothing.

I wish I could go wheeling on the moon!

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Poof--You are not hungry and never will be, so you never eat and fucking wither down to nothing.

I wish I could go wheeling on the moon!

NASA calls you and says "Do you wanna fucking wheel on the moon?" They send you up there but forgot to give you a space suit, you slowly die from oxygen deprivation and hypothermia...

I wanna go to the playboy mansion!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Hatchet said:
NASA calls you and says "Do you wanna fucking wheel on the moon?" They send you up there but forgot to give you a space suit, you slowly die from oxygen deprivation and hypothermia...

I wanna go to the playboy mansion!

Boom- You are there, but your Hootus is Herculined and disgusts all the girls and gets you tossed out into traffic where a Mack truck runs over your legs and leaves you to bleed out mere yards from hot naked chicks.

I wish I could get paid to Offroad.

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Boom- You are there, but your Hootus is Herculined and disgusts all the girls and gets you tossed out into traffic where a Mack truck runs over your legs and leaves you to bleed out mere yards from hot naked chicks.

I wish I could get paid to Offroad.

**Poof**

You get paid to off road, but you get paid in used condoms and Trident Layers gum :rotfl:

I wish I could fuck this new girl at work :thumbsup:

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
07 TB RIDER said:
**Poof**

You get paid to off road, but you get paid in used condoms and Trident Layers gum :rotfl:

I wish I could fuck this new girl at work :thumbsup:

Man that was easy, you fuck her in the back room. When you walk out you here her call out "Next" and the next guy walks in. Oh yea you catch Herpes

I wish I could control the world

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hatchet said:
Man that was easy, you fuck her in the back room. When you walk out you here her call out "Next" and the next guy walks in. Oh yea you catch Herpes

I wish I could control the world

you have control of the world, unfortunately it is the third world. congratz you are now the ruler of people that weighs 45 pounds fully grown and click and whistle when they talk.

I wish I was a baller...

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

fishsticks

Nov 21, 2011
Regulator said:
you have control of the world, unfortunately it is the third world. congratz you are now the ruler of people that weighs 45 pounds fully grown and click and whistle when they talk.

I wish I was a baller...

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

POOF. You are now a baller...ina.

I wish I was the same weight I was in College.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I wave my magic wand and your wish comes true. However, it is at the expense of both of your legs being amputated. At least you can get hand controls for your truck.

I wish that I could finish my to do list for the truck.

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Regulator said:
I wave my magic wand and your wish comes true. However, it is at the expense of both of your legs being amputated. At least you can get hand controls for your truck.

I wish that I could finish my to do list for the truck.

Poof! You're now all done your list! You can't enjoy it though as you now have to work on mine. :raspberry:

I wish I could find someone who could actually figure out why one wheel is always leaking air.

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
harmless said:
Poof! You're now all done your list! You can't enjoy it though as you now have to work on mine. :raspberry:

I wish I could find someone who could actually figure out why one wheel is always leaking air.

You have harmless on a lift and you find the reason when all of a sudden, harmless falls on you,

I wish there was an I6 supercharger for our trucks

harmless

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
07 TB RIDER said:
I wish there was an I6 supercharger for our trucks

*PoOf*

Here's your "super charger".

4c79ef51.jpg

There's no manual. I think it's plug & play. :biggrin:

I wish winter would go away already.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Poof--Winter goes away and leaves 188 degree heat with high humidity and no breeze. You cant drive harmelss due to the tires melting to the pavement and your skins burns if you are outside without shade.

I wish I had a months vacation.

TrailBlazn420

Dec 4, 2011
**Poof** you have an entire month's paid vacation to Justin Beiber's bedroom! You will get to cuddle with him when it's bed time and have him serenade you every waking moment!

I wish I had a Lamborghini!

kardain

Dec 16, 2011
*poof*

keqFt.jpg

I wish I could only work 5 hours a week but get paid for 40

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
kardain said:
*poof*

keqFt.jpg

I wish I could only work 5 hours a week but get paid for 40

*poof*

You get paid for 40 hrs worth of work, unfortunately you had to take a paycut and are now making $3 a hr

I wish I could turn my TrailBlazer into a sleeper...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
07 TB RIDER said:
I wish I could turn my TrailBlazer into a sleeper...

Boom...

Your TB is a sleeper, but gets stolen and flipped end over end in a high-speed police chase the day after you forget to renew the insurance on it.

I wish I had a new house.

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
HARDTRAILZ said:
Boom...

Your TB is a sleeper, but gets stolen and flipped end over end in a high-speed police chase the day after you forget to renew the insurance on it.

I wish I had a new house.

Bringin this back from the dead...

Shazzam...

You have a new house, but the bathroom is in the open and is in the kitchen.

I wish I had lived on a 1000 acres in the mountains of Montana

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
BREAKING NEWS a 1000 acre lot in the mountains of Montana that was recently inherited by a man and his wife and son has been engulfed by a wild fire. Our sources say that nearly 750 acres are already torched and the fire fighters have given up and decided to let it burn itself out over the next few weeks.

I wish I had a brand new Corvette with many performance mods.

Reactions: Sib

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
POOF!! Your corvette is awaiting you in your driveway. This corvette only has eleven miles on the odometer! It also features many modifications to ensure performance. These mods include a an all time gas saving mode (unable to turn off) so you always get the best gas mileage, horsepower reduction (gas mileage), one seat (weight reduction) and lastly an upgraded automatic computer that slows you down when going too fast!! Enjoy!

Wish I had all of the GMT 360 line.

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
Poof...

You have the entire GMT360 line but as they were parked in your garage someone broke in and stole all their engines :eek:

I wish I was a millionaire

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Poof!

You've spent your whole life working toward it but you finally have a million stamps.

I wish I could read minds.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Poof...you can read minds, but now you now all the dirty n scary secrets of the world and fall into depression and lock yourself in a dark room trying not to cut your wrists.

I wish I MF'ing jetpack!

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Poof... you have your jet pack, but the engineer in charge well... Messed up. The Jets are on the top so rather than being able to fly around it drives you into the ground.

I wish I had a garage full of brand new tools.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Poof...you have a garage full of brand new tools at home, but you were kidnapped by terrorists and are handcuffed to a camel in some desert country where no one speaks a language that makes any sense.

I wish I could work less and play more.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online