NEED HELP Connector pin out diagrams

KSTBOWNER

Original poster
Sep 20, 2019
Kansas
I'm looking for connector pin out diagrams for 2006 Trailblazer. The manual I downloaded from this site appears to have 1 in it. A user posted diagrams for the PCM but I'd like to get diagrams for any other connectors I can find as well.
When I try to follow the factory diagnostic procedures I get hung up because I don't know what pins on the various connectors to pin to. I could probably work these out from the wiring diagrams but I work a lot better from diagrams and I wouldn't have to work out the layout of the pins.
I couldn't find that this had been posted before but if it has I'm sorry for starting a new thread.
Thanks in advance for your assistance.
KS TB Owner

coolasice

Oct 27, 2013
Northern Maine
Here you go....

Reactions: Mooseman

KSTBOWNER

Original poster
Sep 20, 2019
Kansas
Here you go....
Hey, thanks coolasice. Could you also give me the PCM diagrams? The ones I found on here don't actually match my wiring diagram.
Btw, where did you find these?
Thanks

coolasice

Oct 27, 2013
Northern Maine
Here you go... Got these from the 2009 GM SI service DVD... It doesn't have any info after 2009 but has all the pertinent stuff needed for repairs and troubleshooting.

Attachments

• 2006 Trailblazer PCM End Views.pdf
    290.7 KB · Views: 22

KSTBOWNER

Original poster
Sep 20, 2019
Kansas
Great, thanks. Just a quick look tells me these look a lot better than the other ones I found. At least the wires to the two pins I was testing are the right colors.
Where did you get the CD? I bought a GM manual on CD last year from "manualsforyou" on eBay. It was missing most of the wiring diagrams. Otherwise it appears to be the PDFs shared on here by Mooseman, put on a CD and sold for $17. I'm looking for a better version.
Thanks again

budwich

Jun 16, 2013
kanata
they are still available ... your friendly ebay has them... try "gmc dvd manual"... :smile: you get the "idea".

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
...and for ALL of your Factory System Wiring Diagrams and Connector Pinout Imagery... You can visit the attached Link and Download a Complete OEM GM-GMC Service Manual (Courtesy @Mooseman) for your particular Year-Make-Model SUV:

Please Note that beyond the First Paragraph of Instructions to Download these Factory Manuals... that further down in @Mooseman 's Prime Post #1 ... there are ADDITIONAL SPECIFIC LINKS TO OTHER RESOURCES that may be On Target for what you seek:

Last edited:

coolasice

Oct 27, 2013
Northern Maine
...and for ALL of your Factory System Wiring Diagrams and Connector Pinout Imagery... You can visit the attached Link and Download a Complete OEM GM-GMC Service Manual (Courtesy @Mooseman) for your particular Year-Make-Model SUV:

Please Note that beyond the First Paragraph of Instructions to Download these Factory Manuals... that further down in @Mooseman 's Prime Post #1 ... there are ADDITIONAL SPECIFIC LINKS TO OTHER RESOURCES that may be On Target for what you seek:

in the first post he says he already downloaded the service manual from the site. It is not as complete as the gm si software.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online