CONGRATS TO FISHSTICKS! Winner of the trailvoy ROTM contest!!

The_Roadie

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
At least his Pacer won.

A joke contest received a joke entry, and the owners of trailvoy made it the winner.

Clueless pinheads. If the other forums pick up on this and think we were serious........:hissyfit:

November Ride of the Month WINNER! - Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum

CC-48-048-800.jpg

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Wow. Maybe he should submit his new ride next...

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Nice win!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
That is just awesome!! I know I would have chosen that as the winner.:no:

The_Roadie

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
That, plus the fact that the prize is a coupon good for a DINO oil (not synthetic) oil change at any quickie lube place that uses exclusively Quaker State oil. Whichever ones those are....

And the winner of the ROTM contest isn't the winner of an oil change, but AutoGuide puts all the forum's winners in a POOL (maybe 200 forums?) and TEN get drawn for the oil change.

A worthless prize (for enthusiasts who often use synthetic and seldom go to quickie lubes) given out with a poor chance of winning. Why bother? :confused:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
So everyone enter the contest with whatever random vehicle or mode of transportation they can. Lets see how far we can push it! :yes:

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
No fair, I didn't get to post a pic :biggrin:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
07 TB RIDER said:
No fair, I didn't get to post a pic :biggrin:

Me either! I did not even know about this till now lol

fishsticks

Nov 21, 2011
I totally forgot I "entered" until someone alerted me to the fact I won. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Kyle, my "new" Yota is going up for December. :yes:

Mr. Rider, you need two more pics of that donk to qualify... "3 pics, no more no less".

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I did put some 5 star wheels and snow tires on our grand caravan. It has a fair chance of winning...

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
:wooot: Holy Upside down soup bowl!!!!! :wooot:

sevendj

Dec 9, 2011
the roadie said:
That, plus the fact that the prize is a coupon good for a DINO oil (not synthetic) oil change at any quickie lube place that uses exclusively Quaker State oil. Whichever ones those are....

And the winner of the ROTM contest isn't the winner of an oil change, but AutoGuide puts all the forum's winners in a POOL (maybe 200 forums?) and TEN get drawn for the oil change.

A worthless prize (for enthusiasts who often use synthetic and seldom go to quickie lubes) given out with a poor chance of winning. Why bother? :confused:

Personally, these forums aren't about "winning" anything for me. I would post for the sheer purpose of enjoying each other's rides. Glad to see that you moved as well (of course, you were encouraged to leave weren't you?).

fishsticks

Nov 21, 2011
THEY DELETED MY WINNING THREAD! WTF?!

I'm off to go make a Hitler video about this...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher