Colorado Wheels?

l008com

Original poster
Feb 19, 2016
Massachusetts
Questionnnnnnn

Does the Trailblazer/Envoy/etc have the same bolt pattern and offset as 1st generation Colorado wheels? TB wheels are like a mini 6x bolt pattern, right? Do colorados use that too, or the regular full size 6x pattern, OR something totally different just to bust balls?

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Colorado is not the same bolt pattern. Uses 6x139.7 or something like that... full size iirc.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
The only factory wheels that fit are other 360 models and the Chevy SSR. Unique bolt pattern.

Reactions: Mooseman

l008com

Original poster
Feb 19, 2016
Massachusetts
Why did they do this? Why not just use the same full size bolt pattern on the trailblazers?

Also does this mean you can use hubs and axles shafts from a colorado and make your trailblazer have a fullsize bolt pattern? I think you used to be able to do this with Safari vans and S10 blazers back in the day.

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Pretty sure the hub and front spindle support is different and the axles are wider all around on the trailblazer. I don't think anything easily will interchange without heavy modifications.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
There are/were wheel adapters to fit full size truck wheels on the 360.

Reactions: Matt

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
Tb pattern is 6x5. Colorado, silverado etc is 6x5.5. You can get wheel adapters but gotta keep in mind that the typical minimum width is 1.5". That plus different wheels/tires is gonna give you some poke. Titan wheel has adapters as cheap as $200 and Bora spacers run closer to $400. Or you can go amazon/ebay and get under $150. I would at the very least make sure they are hub centric and have grade 10.9 studs. I've personally had cheap spacers shear studs and it's not fun.

Reactions: Matt and Mooseman

corky

Jan 23, 2012
Portland OR
Questionnnnnnn

Does the Trailblazer/Envoy/etc have the same bolt pattern and offset as 1st generation Colorado wheels? TB wheels are like a mini 6x bolt pattern, right? Do colorados use that too, or the regular full size 6x pattern, OR something totally different just to bust balls?
Colorado's use the 6x5.5 and I believe the center hole is to small, think it's two and a half inches and trailblazers are 3 might want to check

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online