Coil swap question

Chevy66driver

Original poster
Oct 17, 2018
rocky77
Ok, so I am looking to replace the air ride on my envoy. However, I would like to remove the rake in the rear and level it out.
I was thinking something that would maintain the stock height of the SS or the 97x would be perfect. However, everyone I message on ebay has no idea what I'm talking about and just thinks all the 360s are the same.

Does anyone know a part number for the spring I'm looking for?

Should I just buy the kit that will maintain my envoy ride height and cut them?

FlyingFischer

Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
I'm not 100% sure but I think all SS's came with air ride. I know there is someone on TBSSOWNERS.com selling rear spring kits to replace the air ride. Hope this helps

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL

FlyingFischer

Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA

Chevy66driver

Original poster
Oct 17, 2018
rocky77
Ungortunately, TBSS is all sold out of the"springs only" kit, which is all I really need, but maybe the discount will be enough to make me get the whole kit. We'll see I guess... I was hoping to spend $70 or $80 as opposed to $325.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Ungortunately, TBSS is all sold out of the"springs only" kit, which is all I really need, but maybe the discount will be enough to make me get the whole kit. We'll see I guess... I was hoping to spend $70 or $80 as opposed to $325.

Reach out to Tony, he'll usually work with people to get them what they need if it's a reasonable request. :twocents:

Reactions: Redbeard

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online