Code P040,P0753,P758,P0785,P1860

Matt Acr3e

Original poster
May 27, 2018
PASADENA, MD
I'm having all these codes pop on up the truck will run if you shift it manually but seems like it's stuck in 3rd gear or second. I have changed both solenoids and did a fluid change on it and no change same codes. Tested fuse 47 and have power on both sides so I don't think it's the ignition switch. Just need some help knowing where to go to test so I can fix the problem

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Reactions: Steven parkinson

Matt Acr3e

Original poster
May 27, 2018
PASADENA, MD
I have read a lot of the threads for my problem. It seems to all be similar but most different. I know the person before me put a big stereo in it and I saw underneath the transfer case is been replaced. So I'm going to go fishing for a broken wire. I found the plug to the transmission and how in the he!! Am I going to get my hand up there?
My question is BESIDES THE pink wire getting 12V what VOLTAGES AND GROUNDS should I need getting out of the round plug. Broken wire is the worst to troubleshoot special if you don't know the VOLTAGES.
MATT The stressed out owner of a troubleblazer

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
If you grab a copy of the manuals (link in my signature), it has the electrical schematics. It will tell you which wire does what.

Matt Acr3e

Original poster
May 27, 2018
PASADENA, MD
Mr Moose
Found a pinout online. I DO NOT HAVE MY 12V AT THE PINK WIRE. Does that wire run to the fuse box under the seat?

Even trying to wiggle the wire harness I don't get my 12 either. I was wanting to do a continuity test to the other side of the wire to see if it's broke.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I feel stupid because I do not see your signature

If on your phone or tablet, you won't see it. If you click on my avatar and go to my About page, you will see it there. I'll post it here just for easier access.
Need service manuals? Get them Here!

That wire would go to the under hood box. Can't remember which one specifically but check all your fuses. If the fuse did blow, it is for a reason. Try replacing it and see what happens.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobby2175