Clicking - RPM

Instrumental

Original poster
Jan 29, 2012
Driving today I noticed a new sound, a clicking associated with the RPMs. Seemed to pop up after the engine was good and warm, but then it went away later. It was clearly audible at a grocery stop, at idle about 3-4 clicks per second. A quick look under the hood in the parking lot wasn't good enough to localize it. Seemed like it was stronger on the passenger side, maybe underneath? Of course when I got home ready to Crowley around underneath, no tick!

I did some searching and haven't found anything, any advice or ideas would be welcome.

06envoydenali

Dec 5, 2011
Instrumental said:
Driving today I noticed a new sound, a clicking associated with the RPMs. Seemed to pop up after the engine was good and warm, but then it went away later. It was clearly audible at a grocery stop, at idle about 3-4 clicks per second. A quick look under the hood in the parking lot wasn't good enough to localize it. Seemed like it was stronger on the passenger side, maybe underneath? Of course when I got home ready to Crowley around underneath, no tick!

I did some searching and haven't found anything, any advice or ideas would be welcome.

same to me recently...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gdub2306

Members Online