Christmas Pictures

ItsOnVoy

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Well I am huge into Christmas!! My favorite time of the year by far!!! I love always seeing the lights and trees up and everything about it. Some may think it is a bit early but lets show everyone some pictures of our town and all the different decorations we see on a day to day!! If it is of your house, street, mall by you etc. Join along and put up pictures of what you guys have!

I will start off with a couple of simple pictures! I will be taking more as we go on :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_6398.jpg
    IMG_6398.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2427.jpg
    IMG_2427.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2272.jpg
    IMG_2272.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 10

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Vegas doesn't seem to do much in that kind of lighting. We do have a light park show during the holidays, I will get some pics out there when I get a chance.

Bub

Nov 21, 2011
This will be mine and my girlfriends first year in our new home so I am looking forward to decorating on fri afternoon

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I like to look and will drive around for hours doing so, but hate putting up lights myself.

ItsOnVoy

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
I like to look and will drive around for hours doing so, but hate putting up lights myself.

They can get annoying but once up they will be up for about a month and worth the time! :yes:

Bub

Nov 21, 2011
View attachment 16492
Bub said:
This will be mine and my girlfriends first year in our new home so I am looking forward to decorating on fri afternoon

well we loaded up the ol inline 6 sled after Thanksgiving Dinner and bought our first Christmas Tree (fake pre-lit) and set it up along with some other christmas lights Kari and I are both excited to decorate the house!! I can't wait to see everyone elses lights :wootwoot:

Attachments

• christmas tree.jpg
    christmas tree.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 8

markmc

Nov 20, 2011
Older pic, but its a classic..
Came home from work one day and found all my lift parts as decorations..:rotfl:

Attachments

• xmas tree.jpg
    xmas tree.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 7

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Love the Center Cap topper

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
I am dreading digging in to the decoration storage closet.......

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
markmc said:
Older pic, but its a classic..
Came home from work one day and found all my lift parts as decorations..:rotfl:

Nice!

I don't know if I am going to put lights up out side. I might just put the tree up, let the boys decorate it and call it good this year.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
It sounds like I am going to be expected to decorate for our first Christmas in the new house this year. I will get pictures posted when complete.

ItsOnVoy

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Cannot wait to see all the pictures! I should be getting some more soon! Cannot wait till these finals are done so I can go out and take some pictures on the way lol

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
I hire a couple guys to do the front of the house. My house is just too tall to get lights up there. The tree will come out this week at some point though. Its a long process to rearrange the house.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I told the wife no lights outside but since it is for sale it may be good to pretty ip the house dor the season.

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
I told the wife no lights outside but since it is for sale it may be good to pretty ip the house dor the season.

Interesting.... Christmas decorating could be too personal for a house that is being shown. Maybe you should ask the Realtor?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
It seems it will help w some buyers and put off others. Been told if we do, stay simple. Thinking that it is family neighborhood so more help than hinder.

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
That is an interesting dilemma. We had to move a ton of stuff out of the last house we sold. We did all the stuff the realtor said. She showed the house to someone on the same day that we were moving all the excess furniture to storage. She sold it to the first person that saw it the very next day. I was rather pissed.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I work in real estate and have lil faith in realtors. I am basically calling the shots.

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Haven't done it this year yet.
I put up the tree and outside decorations.
The wife decorates the tree and the rest of the house.
The worst part is trying to take the outside stuff down when the power cords are encased in ice and snow.

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Wooluf1952 said:
The worst part is trying to take the outside stuff down when the power cords are encased in ice and snow.

And that is why I pay a guy to do it for me.:cool:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Wooluf1952 said:

A few years back I was feeling really lazy and didn't want to take down the tree. I changed out decorations and had the tree set up for Valentines Day, St Patrick's Day, and Easter. It was at about that point that my wife said enough was enough and told me to take it down. :rotfl:

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Regulator said:
A few years back I was feeling really lazy and didn't want to take down the tree. I changed out decorations and had the tree set up for Valentines Day, St Patrick's Day, and Easter. It was at about that point that my wife said enough was enough and told me to take it down. :rotfl:

hmmm.....:undecided::undecided::undecided:

I think I could pull this off! My wife already thinks I am nuts!

View attachment 16536

Attachments

• valentines_day_tree00011.jpg
    valentines_day_tree00011.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 128

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Regulator said:

Love it!

ItsOnVoy

Original poster
Nov 21, 2011
Love some of the pictures guys!! I should be getting some up pretty soon :yes:

JosueLT

Nov 20, 2011
Merry Christmas, from Apollo and Henley! lol

DSC_0476.jpg

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
I know its a crappy phone pic, but its step 1 !!! Now as to how I am going to keep that cat out of it is beyond me.

tree.jpg

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
I finally got it from our storage today. It's standing up right now, it can be finished tomorrow
4b5bf02b-093b-9962.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Ghoster said:
I know its a crappy phone pic, but its step 1 !!! Now as to how I am going to keep that cat out of it is beyond me.

tree.jpg

I like that tree, I have a smaller living room and I need to find a thin tree like that!

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Regulator said:
I like that tree, I have a smaller living room and I need to find a thin tree like that!

I ordered it online a couple years ago. It works great for us. The two places we could put a tree were just to tight for the full sized one that we had. It came pre-lit, saving me the headache. :cool:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
The wife got the tree put up...

tree.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online