Chevy Trailblazer LTZ 4WD Loaded!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Am I missing the mileage?

And gear ratio might be useful if it's the rare 4.10.

IllogicTC

Dec 30, 2013
And also where's the 305HP figure come from? Is the engine modded? The stock is 275HP pre-'06.

Trail_This

Original poster
Oct 24, 2012
the roadie said:
Am I missing the mileage?

And gear ratio might be useful if it's the rare 4.10.

The mileage is listed in the craigslist ad, sorry! It's close to 160k.

I don't know if it has the 4.10 gear ratio, but it definitely has the locking rear.

IllogicTC said:
And also where's the 305HP figure come from? Is the engine modded? The stock is 275HP pre-'06.

Sorry, I could have sworn it was 305! It does have a CAI though :tongue:

IllogicTC

Dec 30, 2013
I don't see a CAI giving 30HP, then again I think most CAIs are snake-oil in tubing form :rotfl: 275 until 06, it went up to 291 I believe.

To find out the gear ratio, take a look in the glove box, all the RPO codes are there arranged alphabetically.

If you see:
GU6 = 3.42
GT4 = 3.73
GT5 = 4.10

Trail_This

Original poster
Oct 24, 2012
IllogicTC said:
I don't see a CAI giving 30HP, then again I think most CAIs are snake-oil in tubing form :rotfl: 275 until 06, it went up to 291 I believe.

To find out the gear ratio, take a look in the glove box, all the RPO codes are there arranged alphabetically.

If you see:
GU6 = 3.42
GT4 = 3.73
GT5 = 4.10

I seriously doubt the CAI gave any power increase LOL it just gives a nice sound when you accelerate. It came with the truck when I bought it (along with the fake hood scoops), so I said "oh, what the heck" and I just decided to leave it..

Thanks for that info, I'll check my glove box tomorrow! :thumbsup:

silverunicorn

Dec 4, 2011
Like I said on the other post, it looks like a really nice ride!

Good luck with the sale! Being that many people here already have a Trailblazer, you may want to list on VCraigslist or locally if you have not done so already.

After yesterday, I wish my TB had a locking rear :sadcry:

Chris

Trail_This

Original poster
Oct 24, 2012
silverunicorn said:
Like I said on the other post, it looks like a really nice ride!

Good luck with the sale! Being that many people here already have a Trailblazer, you may want to list on VCraigslist or locally if you have not done so already.

After yesterday, I wish my TB had a locking rear :sadcry:

Chris

Thank you again! I do have it listed on Craigslist, and I posted it on two group pages on Facebook.

What happened, you got stuck? I love parking on un-plowed spots at work. Gotta love that 4WD! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishermandude

Members Online