Cheap Bi-Directional Scanner - $99

Maverick6587

Original poster
Dec 16, 2018
Sterling Heights, Michigan
It's currently $99 on Amazon. I wish I would have found this before I bought the BlueDriver scanner.

The only thing this is lacking as a bi-directional scanner is the ability to do a CASE relearn. I did find another scan tool that can but, it's a little more expensive. Link: FOXWELL NT510 Pro - Currently $179 and verified that it supports trailblazers.

Link: Autel AL619 Autolink Engine/ABS/SRS Auto OBD2 Scanner Car Code Reader Automotive Diagnostic Tool - Currently $99

Autel Features:
Show OBD2 Live Data​
Reads and Erases OBD2 DTC'S​
Displays Freeze Frame Data​
One-Touch I/M Readiness Check​
Graphs, Records&Plays back OBD2 Live Data​
Bi-Directional Testing Functionality + Advanced Mode 6​
Code Lookup Function on Tool & Printing Capabilities​
Tech Tips Helps Save Diagnosis & Repair Time​
ABS Coverage for 50+ Domestic, Asian & European Vehicles​
SRS Coverage for 50+ Domestic, Asian & European Vehicles​

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
That Foxwell currently has a $10 coupon on Amazon. Just for the cost of getting a CASE relearn done at the Stealership, it's worth getting.

Jkb242

May 19, 2019
CLT
It's currently $99 on Amazon. I wish I would have found this before I bought the BlueDriver scanner.

The only thing this is lacking as a bi-directional scanner is the ability to do a CASE relearn. I did find another scan tool that can but, it's a little more expensive. Link: FOXWELL NT510 Pro - Currently $179 and verified that it supports trailblazers.

Link: Autel AL619 Autolink Engine/ABS/SRS Auto OBD2 Scanner Car Code Reader Automotive Diagnostic Tool - Currently $99

Autel Features:
Show OBD2 Live Data​
Reads and Erases OBD2 DTC'S​
Displays Freeze Frame Data​
One-Touch I/M Readiness Check​
Graphs, Records&Plays back OBD2 Live Data​
Bi-Directional Testing Functionality + Advanced Mode 6​
Code Lookup Function on Tool & Printing Capabilities​
Tech Tips Helps Save Diagnosis & Repair Time​
ABS Coverage for 50+ Domestic, Asian & European Vehicles​
SRS Coverage for 50+ Domestic, Asian & European Vehicles​

The main thing I did noise about Foxwell is their support of lack thereof. They were very hard to understand in answered to questions and were very quick to point out that relatively recent products like the 630 pro I purchased was no long supported and obviously, in their opinion, did not warrant any further response. Pathetic!

• Sad
Reactions: Mooseman

Mektek

May 2, 2017
FL
There is a lightning deal on Amazon for the next 4 hours for $84.99 - if you intended to get it then do it now!

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Heck it will cost me at least that much for the dealer to run srs light diagnostic on my Silverado. Might as well get this and have more capabilities than just a single code scan!

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
@Maverick -- giving you a heads up, since you were the one who found it originally. It's 21% claimed, and ends in under 2hrs, if you want it for $85.

Reactions: Maverick6587

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
javier perez

Members Online