Certainly ain't new =)

mvstopper30

Original poster
Dec 17, 2011
Hey guys! Finally figured why the trailvoy forums were so dead hahahaha. I received an email from a former member about the problems.
I am finally back!!!

Mvstopper30 reporting back for duty!

ps could I get my post count and joining date changed back as well ?!?

Busterbrown

Dec 4, 2011
Welcome on over. Lurking earlier, I noticed you were about the only one posting over on the OS. Ghost town...most definitely. What I find odd is the "bump" in new member posting introductions. In a "pre-GMTN" era, the intro postings flowed more naturally (and randomly). I smell dead fish.

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
Welcome !!

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
mvstopper30 said:
Hey guys! Finally figured why the trailvoy forums were so dead hahahaha. I received an email from a former member about the problems.
I am finally back!!!
That's part of my "No member left behind" project. It's truly sad when people don't put an email address in their profile so we can clue them in. WELCOME!
ps could I get my post count and joining date changed back as well ?!?
If *I* don't get credit for what I walked away from, NOBODY gets credit. :rotfl: You have to go back and locate your useful posts, especially tech info, and repost it here. But in the final accounting, it's the number of people's lives you touch that's the thing to maximize, and THIS is where the active community. The OS will soon be a dusty reference book that people Google for answers, get confused by the lack of human caretaking and the massive dilution of value of some of the tech threads, and then locate us here.

Busterbrown

Dec 4, 2011
the roadie said:
It's truly sad when people don't put an email address in their profile so we can clue them in.

What I find funny is the amount of ACTIVE (and actively engaging) members on the OS who are still clueless on the transition. But now that I think about it, maybe it's a weak attempt at salvaging the void and an even poorer attempt at ignoring the inevitable. :yes:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hiya, Welcome to the Nation!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
howdy

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online