Center Console

kjkim93

Original poster
Jan 1, 2012
Does anybody know the part number for the center counsel? i need to replace the whole center counsel.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Vendors on Ebay will sell you the unit without your needing to know the part number. So will dealers. Ebay's cheaper. :wink:

The unit is also made up of a BUNCH of little parts, and you certainly don't want to be buying them one at a time from the dealer.

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
GM Parts Direct: Your direct source for Genuine GM Parts

Click on catalog, accept terms and conditions, and out in your vehicle info. Click on body hardware, center console and click on the diagrams. I was reading around $650 for a new one.

Your best bet is to go ebay/LKQ/junkyard hunting. Insurance gave me $380 to replace the lid, latch and the entire console bucket if you will as well as labor when I had my vandalism.

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
kjkim93 said:
Does anybody know the part number for the center counsel? i need to replace the whole center counsel.

what color do you need? i'll be in the yard tomorrow i'll keep my eyes peeled

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
jimmyjam said:
what color do you need? i'll be in the yard tomorrow i'll keep my eyes peeled

Not meaning to HiJack, But I also need a center Console.

Envoy XUV or SWB only (I think, no rear fan control next to the gear shift). I thinks its a Slate gray? Does that sound right? I would have to take a pic, but I at work, with no camera.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
TollKeeper said:
Not meaning to HiJack, But I also need a center Console.

Envoy XUV or SWB only (I think, no rear fan control next to the gear shift). I thinks its a Slate gray? Does that sound right? I would have to take a pic, but I at work, with no camera.

Tollkeeper, shoot me a PM and we can work something out. I have a grey one available.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online