CARLISLE ATN 2015

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
wow there's no thread for this event?!
well not sure who all is up there if anybody, but i will be there tomorrow morning with my gf, hopefully around 8am and in her silver TBSS.

I didn't really tell hardly anyone but I have some news, (I have the black line-x'd TB, a few of you know me from some meets), well i gave in and sold my TB about 3 wks ago. so now i just have my grand marquis, at least for now, maybe soon that will all change

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Slipped my mind this year. Last year was a good time and GMTN had a pretty good turnout on Saturday I went.

Post some pics.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
I wanted to go last year but couldn't, totally forgot about it this year. Probably couldn't have gone anyway lol.

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
mubai said:
Who went? I wanted to go, but I totally forgot!!!
i was there but just on sunday, i didnt see any gmtnation peeps out there. so we parked with some group called ECSS (east coast SS). didnt really talk to none of em though. me and my girl just walked around for a while, took some pics, and then left.

Reactions: mubai

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Maybe next year we can have a 5 year reunion of the big midwest contingent that showed up back then.

Make it a big event again cause it was a good time, although me buying wheels and tires made it quite expensive.

Reactions: mubai

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnnnyj

Members Online