Carlisle ATN 2012 [ARCHIVE]

Are you attending the Carlisle Truck Nationals??

• Yes, I'm signed up and I'm definitely going

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm definitely not going this year

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Ended up taking less for our house, so no money to make the trip. You guys have fun and take many pictures!

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
Hardtrailz congrats on selling the house :wootwoot::wootwoot: to bad you got pounded on the price:no::no:

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
Just registered for the non-judged portion.... :thumbsup:

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
MAY03LT said:
Right on!:wootwoot:

BIG BLACK will officially be in attendance for this one...

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
**Cough cough** won't be long now **cough cough**

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
:hissyfit: Son Of A Post Whore!!!! :hissyfit:

:hissyfit: Damn it I just got word from my mom yesterday that my cousin's are coming in from FL and UT. Any of you want to take a guess as to what weekend my family is coming in for? :undecided::hissyfit:

Yes you guest it the weekend of this show. Nearly got into a fight with my mom since she knows I go to this every year. :hissyfit:

Sorry guys when all is said and done I just will not be able to go to this. Son Of A...........:hissyfit:

Fishhunter911

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
No go for me either, Looks like I will be traveling to FLA for work that week......:hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit:

DARKASS04EXT

Nov 21, 2011
Fishhunter911 said:
No go for me either, Looks like I will be traveling to FLA for work that week......:hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit:

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hissyfit: We cant even do some BBQ again this year???? oh, that was sooooo good:thumbsup:

Black LT

Dec 4, 2011
smitty5150 said:
Don't forget...whether or not I make it, I have the chapter grill. I will gladly meet anyone to hand it off if I am unable to attend.

Just bring it - that would be better/easier. :thumbsup:

Black LT

Dec 4, 2011
So, I'm not sure who the ring leader is here or who knows what.
What's the situation with Carlisle as far as tent and table/s?
And is the club covering that and we got the rest, or do we have that too??

Just asking so if something needs done, we can get on it.

Four weeks and I'll be there - :wootwoot:.

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Black LT said:
So, I'm not sure who the ring leader is here or who knows what.
What's the situation with Carlisle as far as tent and table/s?
And is the club covering that and we got the rest, or do we have that too??

Just asking so if something needs done, we can get on it.

Four weeks and I'll be there - :wootwoot:.

The nation is covering the tent, and I will find out about tables. If they are available, I will have a couple there. I think May said the only thing we don't have yet is a grill. Anybody have a camping/portable grill that they can bring?

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
What about girls to dance on the tables?? :undecided::thumbsup:

Black LT

Dec 4, 2011
Ghoster said:
The nation is covering the tent, and I will find out about tables. If they are available, I will have a couple there. I think May said the only thing we don't have yet is a grill. Anybody have a camping/portable grill that they can bring?

Thank you for checking on the tables and thank GMTNation for the support.

If I could find out what grill envoyjoe (was bigezzyk on TV) had last year, I would get one - it was awesome. I should have got the make/model then. I tried to get it from him since then without success.
I'll send him a PM but I don't think he's on here much. Anybody have his #? (if so, PM it to me - don't post here!)

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
mikeinDE said:
What about girls to dance on the tables?? :undecided::thumbsup:

You are on your own for the dancing girls! We could maybe provide 2 dancing llamas and a midget, but not girls.

Black LT said:
Thank you for checking on the tables and thank GMTNation for the support.

If I could find out what grill envoyjoe (was bigezzyk on TV) had last year, I would get one - it was awesome. I should have got the make/model then. I tried to get it from him since then without success.
I'll send him a PM but I don't think he's on here much. Anybody have his #? (if so, PM it to me - don't post here!)

It looks like the only thing we are missing is the grill!! (and the dancing girls) I will be ordering 2 tables for the tent. The nation will also be providing a bunch of the food and drink. May is heading this up, so before anybody buys anything, ask him!!! Looks like he will have a pretty good food and drink budget to take care of it.:thumbsup:

mikeinDE

Jan 4, 2012
Ghoster said:
You are on your own for the dancing girls! We could maybe provide 2 dancing llamas and a midget, but not girls.

ewww, don't llamas spit?? (no pun intended:ugh:)

and I think the PC term for midget is "vertically challenged person" :raspberry:

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
mikeinDE said:
ewww, don't llamas spit?? (no pun intended:ugh:)

and I think the PC term for midget is "vertically challenged person" :raspberry:

yes.... and I am gravitationally challenged, but midget and fat are so much easier to type!:biggrin:

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Black LT said:
If I could find out what grill envoyjoe (was bigezzyk on TV) had last year, I would get one - it was awesome. I should have got the make/model then.

Wasn't it a Johnson?

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
As I stated, I have the grill. And utensils. Though I haven't had much time to help out this year, you can count on a grill. I intend to attend, even if it means sleeping in my truck. I will not, however, be there before Saturday. If I cannot make it, I will meet anyone available to hand off the grill.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
:frown: I'm going to be very :frown: when this weekend rolls around. :frown:

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
I got mine today too! :dance:

(I'm too lazy to post a pic) :raspberry:

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
got my pass today

also got my radiator fixed...

hopefully nothing else breaks between now and then :redface: :eek: :hissyfit::hissyfit:

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
MAY03LT said:
Coolness!!!:wootwoot:

there had better be a box in your trunk this time or i'll be very dissapointed :no:

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
jimmyjam said:
there had better be a box in your trunk this time or i'll be very dissapointed :no:
There will be a box in my trunk. (not a speaker though)
Unless you'd rather I bring it South in November.

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
damn bro hope you got a lexan windshield

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Jman423 said:
Is there going to be some sort of TrailVoy T-Shirt bonfire at this event?
Guess you'll just have to show up to find out. :biggrin:

I have one or two to donate to the cause.

EDIT - BTW, it looks like the SS will be making the trip again this year.

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
Jman423 said:
Is there going to be some sort of TrailVoy T-Shirt bonfire at this event?

I have two to donate!!

What is the policy for camping out? I have a choice to stay 45 min from the showfield or to put an inflatable mattress in the back of my truck. Trying to figure out which I would prefer to do.

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
i did a little searching just out of curiosity and i think at this particular event you can't camp at the fairgrounds but for smaller events you can. which sucks because i think that would be awesome. nothing stopping you from doing it at the hotel carlisle parking lot however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chirobo1

Members Online

No members online now.