Carlisle ATN 2012 [ARCHIVE]

Are you attending the Carlisle Truck Nationals??

• Yes, I'm signed up and I'm definitely going

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm definitely not going this year

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
I was talking to the wife last night and asked about going this year. She said she assumed we would be since her cousins wedding denied me this year. Anyone else planning to attend?

THE LIST:
1. Black LT - Nelson - have ticket
2. BO TIE SS - Sam - have ticket
3. MikeinDE - Mike - registered
4. MAY03LT - Andrew - registered
5. JPZ - Jason - registered
6. jimmyjam - registered

There are several rooms available at the Hotel Carlisle under the GMTNation name. Each room has 2 queen beds. Call them to reserve under the group @ 1-877-718-0592. Rooms are $127.96/night plus tax.

DARKASS04EXT

Nov 21, 2011
All depends on finances for me, just like every year. I havent been able to make it the last 2 years so hopefully ill be able to this year. Havent brought it up to the wife yet...

culzero

Nov 21, 2011
I've been trying to go for the past two years myself but no time, no money and the envoy being in the shop during the event made it just impossible to even consider.

Hopefully I can make it again in the next year or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I know we are going to give it a shot, hopefully finances will work out. I may even be debuting a new (to us) Trailblazer around that time.

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
Finances caught me off guard this year. I'm putting a little cash away every week or couple of weeks jail I'm guaranteed I have more than enough. Also putting my time request in as soon as the new year hits. Not missing this one.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Being that it will be the first year of the GMTNation instead of Trailvoy in attendance it would be really great to see us make a great showing.

That also brings up the question, are we going to have any issues because we will "technically" be a new club attending for the first time?

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Hopefully we can retain our spot

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
I'll probably go.

HARDTRAILZ said:
Hopefully we can retain our spot
I doubt if anyone on TV is going to try to get this going...and I doubt if the owners care. The spot will most likely be available. :twocents:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
So with Fishhunter's renewed activity here can we expect him to oversee the planning again, or do we have to prepare for Bot's pickle fork hamburgers again this coming year! :raspberry:

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
Regulator said:
So with Fishhunter's renewed activity here can we expect him to oversee the planning again, or do we have to prepare for Bot's pickle fork hamburgers again this coming year! :raspberry:

I cannot use the smileys that express how I feel about this statement!! Just so you are aware, I have a brand new set of utensils just for the show.

Whether myself or Joe, we will simply let the reps of carlisle know that we are changing our club name. This should land us the same space. Also, if we manage to get some other models, we may actually have a large enough turnout to need more room.......realistically, nothing will change but the name you register undetermined and reserve the rooms with.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
smitty5150 said:
I cannot use the smileys that express how I feel about this statement!! Just so you are aware, I have a brand new set of utensils just for the show.

If your in charge of the grill again I am sure everyone will bring a set of utensils just in case! :raspberry: :rotfl:

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Got an email for an additional $5 off before first of year. Looks it will only be $40 for the non-judged shofield, but in the list of clubs we are not included yet, but tv is. May want to look into getting something done so we can take advantage of discount.

I know the fee included two adults, but does anyone know what it costs for kids? She will be 1 then.

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
I have sent an email to the proper contacts and will await a response letting me know that our club name has been changed. there *should be* no issues, since I have been the primary contact for the past couple of years and can verify all of the information. I will update everyone when we are added to the list.

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
smitty5150 said:
I have sent an email to the proper contacts and will await a response letting me know that our club name has been changed. there *should be* no issues, since I have been the primary contact for the past couple of years and can verify all of the information. I will update everyone when we are added to the list.

Thank you kind sir!

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
smitty5150 said:

Thanks a bunch. As a reward for all your hard work I will bring you a spatula! :raspberry:

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Regulator said:
Thanks a bunch. As a reward for all your hard work I will bring you a spatula! :raspberry:

Na. He is good w da pickle fork:raspberry:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
I'm planning on being there. It's too big of a show to mis.

envoyjoe

Dec 6, 2011
HARDTRAILZ said:
Got an email for an additional $5 off before first of year. Looks it will only be $40 for the non-judged shofield, but in the list of clubs we are not included yet, but tv is. May want to look into getting something done so we can take advantage of discount.

I know the fee included two adults, but does anyone know what it costs for kids? She will be 1 then.

it includes 2 kids i think i brang both my boys to it this year and it did not cost any thing extra

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
i would go but going to be getting married in September prolly cant pull it off

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Black_tb said:
i would go but going to be getting married in September prolly cant pull it off

Do we need to wright you a note stating who important this event is and how you being there is so important.:biggrin:

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
It is official! Trailvoy will now be GMT Nation for the Carlisle Truck Nationals. When you go to register online, you will now find "GMT Nation" instead of "Trailvoy.com". Everyone can now take advantage of the early registration sale!!

Truck Nationals

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
smitty5150 said:
It is official! Trailvoy will now be GMT Nation for the Carlisle Truck Nationals. When you go to register online, you will now find "GMT Nation" instead of "Trailvoy.com". Everyone can now take advantage of the early registration sale!!

Truck Nationals

Sweet!!!!!! :biggrin:

Black LT

Dec 4, 2011
2012 Carlisle Truck Nationals NON-COMPETITION Showfield
[Truck Nationals Trailer Parking:No Trailer Parking Needed]
[Year:2005]
[Make:Chevy]
[Model:TrailBlazer]
[Trim Lvl:LT]
[Truck Club:GMT NATION]

If you buy it now, it's that much less you have to spend later!:wootwoot:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
Black LT said:
2012 Carlisle Truck Nationals NON-COMPETITION Showfield
[Truck Nationals Trailer Parking:No Trailer Parking Needed]
[Year:2005]
[Make:Chevy]
[Model:TrailBlazer]
[Trim Lvl:LT]
[Truck Club:GMT NATION]

If you buy it now, it's that much less you have to spend later!:wootwoot:

:goodpost::iagree:

bigytwotone

Dec 7, 2011
Dawson creek BC Canada
i thought about going but i don't know that's a long drive maybe next year if i can save for that trip. its a total of 5,125 Km's or about 2-3day drive. that might be a hard one. but i want to do it so bad just can't afford that this year.

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
That would be an incredible drive. I would have to make it a multi week trip and see everything I could.

bigytwotone

Dec 7, 2011
Dawson creek BC Canada
yeah and i think next year would be a great time to do it i want to meat a hole bunch of you guys but i will have to wait so what do you do at this big truck meat??? is there any photos of last years meat???

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
We know it's pretty far out, but who is a lock so far? Even if you fully intend on going, lets get a list going.

HARDTRAILZ

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
The wife actually said she wants to go so I don't know why I wouldn't attend.

DJones

Jan 21, 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
smitty5150 said:

Best thread ever! No mention of what is actually happening on the given date until post 24! Thanks for clearing that up, now I know what's going on.
Oh wait, now I see the forum category.

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
This has crossed my mind a few times over the past 48 hours.

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
DJones said:
Best thread ever! No mention of what is actually happening on the given date until post 24! Thanks for clearing that up, now I know what's going on.
Oh wait, now I see the forum category.

Tell you what....just for you......as soon as I get home, I will update the first post!:raspberry:

07ChevyTruck

Dec 5, 2011
smitty5150 said:
Tell you what....just for you......as soon as I get home, I will update the first post!:raspberry:

I don't care what the others say - You are alright! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.