Can't view classifieds anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmtrailblazer

Original poster
Dec 17, 2011
Just went to post an ad on classifieds, and now I can't even view them anymore. Up to now I was able to look through all of the ads, and now it says that I do not have permission. Anyone else having the same problem?

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
hmmm..... Works fine for me!!

:raspberry:

No, seriously it is down while Jman works on it. He is not happy with the system at all. We will keep you posted.:cool:

Upvote 0

2002tbva

Dec 8, 2011
Richmond VA
I get the following message when clicking on Classifieds. Anything I need to do or is this a system issue?

2002tbva, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Ghoster said:
hmmm..... Works fine for me!!

:raspberry:

No, seriously it is down while Jman works on it. He is not happy with the system at all. We will keep you posted.:cool:

Upvote 0

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
2002tbva said:
I get the following message when clicking on Classifieds. Anything I need to do or is this a system issue?

2002tbva, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

No one has access right now. They are working on it.

Upvote 0

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Ghoster said:
^ This.

For the moment, the classifieds section is no workie. :frown:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online