SUPPORT Can't View Ads In Marketplace

Bumperquip

Original poster
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Area
Does my inability to view ads have something to do with my being a brand new member?

When I click a sub-forum in the Marketplace, say "Wheels and Tires", this is all I get ...

Capture.PNG

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
If the topics are older, they wont display. I have not found a way around this myself.

Upvote 0

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Same for me. Not sure what the time frame is but it's to avoid the "are these still available?" posts 2 years later. I can safely say that if after 6 months a for sale hasn't been updated, it's no longer available. Also forces posters to update their listings.

I can see one thread that @TollKeeper posted in on Mar.3 2020 just because it's listed as the last post on the main forum page and it was on a craigslist listing in Jan that is gone.

Upvote 0

Bumperquip

Original poster
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Area
Same for me. Not sure what the time frame is but it's to avoid the "are these still available?" posts 2 years later. I can safely say that if after 6 months a for sale hasn't been updated, it's no longer available. Also forces posters to update their listings.

I can see one thread that @TollKeeper posted in on Mar.3 2020 just because it's listed as the last post on the main forum page and it was on a craigslist listing in Jan that is gone.

10-4 ... I guess that all makes sense.

Upvote 0

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online