Can't believe I've had mine 5 years already!!!

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
BIG BLACK turned 5 years old this month. It's been a quick 5 years. Got it brand new in July 2007, traded in my 2004 Ford Explorer V8 4x4. (Only reason I got rid of the Ford was because I needed to get something with a lower payment) BTW, I Just hit 29,200 on the clock.

Here's one of my favorite pics:
View attachment 21967

Attachments

• 38616464249_large.jpg
    38616464249_large.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 6

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
Congrats bro. Still looks brand new too. Apart from the lift/lighting/audio and everythimng else you have done to it.. haha. :thumbsup:

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
03TB93 said:
Congrats bro. Still looks brand new too. Apart from the lift/lighting/audio and everythimng else you have done to it.. haha. :thumbsup:

Thanks Dan! WOW I haven't talked to you in a while, everything going good? You gonna make it to Carlisle??

03TB93

Mar 25, 2012
mikeinDE said:
Thanks Dan! WOW I haven't talked to you in a while, everything going good? You gonna make it to Carlisle??

haha thats just what i was thinking man. ive been super busy with the girlfriend, work, signing up for this school semester and im leaving for the air force in january. Im gonna try my best for carlisle right now its a 50/50 shot just because of the money situation but im saving up every paycheck that doesnt go to gas, insurance and all the other expenses of living lol I do think ill be there tho man. about 70% sure :biggrin:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
29k miles on an '07.. damn, i thought i had low miles at 40k on my '07 :rotfl: it will be 5 years for my truck on October 20th this year... time does fly... here's to another 5 years... :Lager Louts:

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
03TB93 said:
haha thats just what i was thinking man. ive been super busy with the girlfriend, work, signing up for this school semester and im leaving for the air force in january. Im gonna try my best for carlisle right now its a 50/50 shot just because of the money situation but im saving up every paycheck that doesnt go to gas, insurance and all the other expenses of living lol I do think ill be there tho man. about 70% sure :biggrin:

glad all is well brother! hope to see you there....

Boricua SS said:
29k miles on an '07.. damn, i thought i had low miles at 40k on my '07 :rotfl: it will be 5 years for my truck on October 20th this year... time does fly... here's to another 5 years... :Lager Louts:

Nice to see another LOW mileage TB :biggrin: :thumbsup: , I hear alot about the high mileage guys, don't hear too much about the lower mileage ones. Yes, here is to another 5 (AND MORE) years!!! :Lager Louts:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Looks good. I have had mine for about 3.5 years and have 5 times the mileage. You got less than I typically drive in one year. I bet you will have that truck for a long time at the rate you are going.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
our truck has been in my family for almost 8 years now lol I have had it for 3 years in my hands

mikeinDE

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
HARDTRAILZ said:
Looks good. I have had mine for about 3.5 years and have 5 times the mileage. You got less than I typically drive in one year. I bet you will have that truck for a long time at the rate you are going.

I hope that I have it for a very long time---With all the money that I have dumped and am dumping into it constantly, (let me say it's all voluntary money too) so far no issues, just mods. Sometimes I have that new car itch, but I could not get rid of this one. It looks so damn good!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online