Came over from... AHEM... yea...

McGMT

Original poster
Jun 17, 2012
Looked around on the other side for a week or two. Nobody replies to anything except for a bunch of canned answers about the same thing, you either need a gas cap, and ignition switch, or a fan clutch... All the signs of a dying board eh?

Well, I caught a post about here that hadn't been deleted yet by the Tvoy nazis so I decided to jump ship haha

Hoping I came to somewhere with a pulse...

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
welcome over :tiphat:

youre definetly in the right place...

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Welcome along man! :tiphat:

SHES ALIVE
pulse.jpg

See we do have a pulse on this site :rotfl:

DucatiSS

Nov 19, 2011
McGMT said:
you either need a gas cap, and ignition switch, or a fan clutch... ...

Just wait until you need one of those items. We won't tell you.... :rotfl::rotfl::raspberry:

Seriously, Welcome aboard. :biggrin:

McGMT

Original poster
Jun 17, 2012
Thank ya, thank ya, Already got me convinced I got lucky and found the right place.... I guess I could say a lil about who I am..

Dedicated GM owner ever since I put my foot on my first throttle.

Right out of highschool started working at a GM dealer, carried the whole bunch. GM parts consultant from 2001 to 2005. Still miss being there, but things change. Just bought a 06 TB LS 4.2 with 94k on it, had been wanting one since they brought the new GMT platform out, and finally got one.

I like to keep an eye on the boards and see what is going on with other peoples rigs and help in anyway I can. I may have been away from the dealer for a while now but I still turn a wrench a few times a month.

Oh, and three kids, wife, yadda yadda nobody cares about that stuff lol

Two Chevys in the drive...

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
McGMT said:
Nobody replies to anything except for a bunch of canned answers about the same thing, you either need a gas cap, and ignition switch, or a fan clutch...

Aint that the truth!:thumbsup:

Welcome aboard!!!:wootwoot:

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Welcome to GMTNation :thumbsup:, the BETTER place to be :biggrin::biggrin:!!!

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Welcome to the family!!! And of course we love hearing about kids, and spouses. We even have a few threads for kids pictures and spouse pictures!

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome on over.

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
Welcome and clean your throttle body.

McGMT

Original poster
Jun 17, 2012
Jkust said:
Welcome and clean your throttle body.

Hahaha, thank you but mine is squeaky clean... :rotfl: Youns are great, I think I will enjoy this. :thumbsup:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Y hallo thar :tiphat:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Hiya from the offroad contingent!

Every so often I post up how few Intro threads over there have even ONE reply. Here, you get a dozen or more in the first day.

Yeah, it's tumbleweeds and a dust bowl over there after the new owners drove us (the community) away with neglect and profit-sucking.

BINGA

Jun 8, 2012
Welcome! I had the exact same thing happen to me a week or two ago. I felt like i was posting to a brick wall on the OS...thank god i decided to buy some spacers and MarkMc clued me in...downside though, now i'm knee deep in my new mod list. :biggrin:

McGMT

Original poster
Jun 17, 2012
BINGA said:
Welcome! I had the exact same thing happen to me a week or two ago. I felt like i was posting to a brick wall on the OS...thank god i decided to buy some spacers and MarkMc clued me in...downside though, now i'm knee deep in my new mod list. :biggrin:

There is a chance I may have been one of the only ones to reply to you if anyone did. I felt like I was the only person typing responses there for a lil` bit and that even when I did they were invisible lol.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
To me I like that failvoy gives our trucks a bad name how people can't get answers or people are asses to one another or they see nothing but "no longer with us" lol

BINGA

Jun 8, 2012
You know when you go to a site sometimes and it says "blah, blah, blah", and then says you will be directed to your site in so many seconds? If i were a hacker i'd love to put "GMTN...where your questions actually get answered" up on the OS first... :celebrate:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
McGMT said:
Hahaha, thank you but mine is squeaky clean... :rotfl: Youns are great, I think I will enjoy this. :thumbsup:

A few of us have Throttle Body tattooes just to remind us.

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Welcome!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online