Cam crank correlation bank sensor 1 or a

Dicbutkuss

Original poster
Jun 30, 2019
Kansas
TB down on power and fuel economy and will stall at lower rpms or idling without voicing it gas once in a while sensors and connections have all been replaced and code hasn’t left even after clearing it.
Should I go to the local Chevy dealership and get it on tech 2 to see what’s wrong or am I missing something?

Jkb242

May 19, 2019
CLT
The rough idle and stalling at idle sounds like a dirty throttle body. But the other issues you report sound as if there are other issues. If you are a DYI, you can inspect the throttle body and determine if its dirty. If you are not a DYI, your only choice is taking it in for service. If want to investigate these issues on your own. GMTNATION is the right spot for you, but certain information from you will be required for further assistance.

Check to see if you have a check engine light. If so, do you have a code reader? Read the codes and post what you find.

Reactions: Mooseman

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

Dicbutkuss

Original poster
Jun 30, 2019
Kansas
The vvt solenoid is only a few weeks old it shouldn’t be that dirty and when I replaced it I also did an oil change to prevent whatever gunk was in the oil to ruin the solenoid. but I will try the quick cam sensor cleaning thank you

Jkb242

May 19, 2019
CLT

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online