"Business" cards

Wyle

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Any thoughts on an official GMTNation "business" card?

Something with the logo, URL, and a "Having problems or want to share info with other TrailBlazer owners? Check out GMTNation.com"

We could download a template, edit in your vehicle of choice, print them out ourselves and share them with other owners (or their windshield wipers). Not to targer every vehicle in sight, but mostly guys you see at parts stores, modded vehicles, ones with screaming fan clutches, etc.

Thought came up when I saw an XLT in the parking lot at work with his 3rd brake light removed.

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
It would make more sense to have on that doesn't have any specific truck name, but includes all General Motor trucks since that's what the sits is going for. I thought about playing with an idea but down time had been limited.

I'm sure we would need Jimmy's ok since he's site owner though.

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
07 TB RIDER said:
I'm sure we would need Jimmy's ok since he's site owner though.

You are half right.:raspberry:

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
smitty5150 said:
Me likey. So, are we requesting for you are will there be a downloadable template?

We are actually redoing these a little bit right now. Once we get them done Jimmy and I will decide what to do with them.:cool:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
djthumper said:
Well played...

You are such the tease with these things.

:rotfl:

That really wasn't my plan. We have about 400 projects going at once. We don't want to say anything until they are ready. Somehow you guys keep asking about the ongoing projects. Keep asking though, frequently its an idea we haven't thought about yet.:cool:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.