Bumpers same?

NT1078

Original poster
Mar 24, 2014
Hi all, just wanted to confirm: Are the front bumper covers from a short wheel based Envoy the same as a seven passenger long wheel base?

Reactions: BlazingTrails

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Bumpers for the same model will fit, regardless of wheel base. Only time you'll run into problems, is if you tried to cross dress (TB bumper on a Voy, etc) then the body lines will not match up, since there are a lot of small differences.

Reactions: BlazingTrails

NT1078

Original poster
Mar 24, 2014
Ah, thanks very much. Just wanted to confirm before I begin prepping and painting the replacement I originally bought.

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Be careful though...EXT doors are longer than SWB doors. I got some rain guards off eBay a while back that ended up in the trash since they were a "universal" fit. Not all parts are directly transferable. I do believe this is the same for the rear spoiler where the third brake light is located.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Be careful though...EXT doors are longer than SWB doors. I got some rain guards off eBay a while back that ended up in the trash since they were a "universal" fit. Not all parts are directly transferable. I do believe this is the same for the rear spoiler where the third brake light is located.

Bumpers.... discussion is about bumpers...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online