Budweiser Beer Can Dudes.....

Denali n DOO

Original poster
May 22, 2012
On my first week of holidays up at Bear Lake a few of us guys were challenged to prepare the chickens as part of our meal. Of course the challange came after a few of those Bud's were already comsummed :biggrin: , we start early. Heres a few shots of what a Budweiser Chicken looks like after a few shots of Jager throughout the preparation. Everyone kept coming up from the beach to open the bbq for a peek, and an absolute gigglefest :rotfl: broke out! I wish everyday was a holiday!!! :rotfl:......

Attachments

• DSC02310.jpg
    DSC02310.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC02311.jpg
    DSC02311.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC02312.jpg
    DSC02312.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 14

06Envoy

Dec 4, 2011
Haha, that's nice!
You have some mad skillz there!

Your only ~30 minutes from me!
How long you staying?
If you get bored, come on over!
You can check out the efans, CAI kit and hang out on the boat....or better yet... THE GRADER!

Denali n DOO

Original poster
May 22, 2012
06Envoy said:
Haha, that's nice!
You have some mad skillz there!

Your only ~30 minutes from me!
How long you staying?
If you get bored, come on over!
You can check out the efans, CAI kit and hang out on the boat....or better yet... THE GRADER!

must be more than 30 minutes, this Bear Lake is on Hwy 518, it would take me 30 minutes just to get to Burks Falls. I'm back home now. Good chance I'll be there when the snow flies though! My friend drives a tractor trailer for a Potato Chip company and comes to Sudsbury twice a week, he'll be there parked right now looking for something to do. They go for wings at Kelsey's most of the time...

06Envoy

Dec 4, 2011
Denali n DOO said:
must be more than 30 minutes, this Bear Lake is on Hwy 518, it would take me 30 minutes just to get to Burks Falls. I'm back home now. Good chance I'll be there when the snow flies though! My friend drives a tractor trailer for a Potato Chip company and comes to Sudsbury twice a week, he'll be there parked right now looking for something to do. They go for wings at Kelsey's most of the time...

Ah, sorry. I was thinking of Bear Lake near Noellville. :crazy: The offer to stop by still stands though.

Ah, the snow....
I live on an OFSC trail;
Name: C
Type: Trunk Trail
Club: Broder Dill Snowmobile Association
District: 12

When your in the neighborhood, hit me up. I can offer Hot food, Warm wood stove, Cold beer.
I'm actually going to BraceBridge tomorrow morning to pick up a parts sled for one of my boys machines. He needs the e-start and the seat from this donor...
What kind of machine do you ride?

Mmmmmm, chips..... I hope those trailers have GPS tracking, chips and beer trailers sometimes go missing around these parts.....lol.... :cool:

Denali n DOO

Original poster
May 22, 2012
06Envoy said:
Ah, sorry. I was thinking of Bear Lake near Noellville. :crazy: The offer to stop by still stands though.

Ah, the snow....
I live on an OFSC trail;
Name: C
Type: Trunk Trail
Club: Broder Dill Snowmobile Association
District: 12

When your in the neighborhood, hit me up. I can offer Hot food, Warm wood stove, Cold beer.
I'm actually going to BraceBridge tomorrow morning to pick up a parts sled for one of my boys machines. He needs the e-start and the seat from this donor...
What kind of machine do you ride?

Mmmmmm, chips..... I hope those trailers have GPS tracking, chips and beer trailers sometimes go missing around these parts.....lol.... :cool:

I started with a 95 Ski-Doo 583 STX, then a 97 Ski-Doo 670 MXZ (bored to a 750) , then I got the 2004 MXZ X 600 sdi, I just had the motor rebuilt last year at about 14000kms. I have modded both the primary and secondary clutches, and geared it down a couple teeth. The low end pulls really hard now and I still achieved a 172km/h on a lake on the speedo. It's light at 479lbs. and runs strong through the bush. The 600 sdi is very good on gas. I have 144 Woodys studs in the track. One of my two rides :frown: last year was from the North Bay area. I remember running up the "D" trail to Temagami and seeing the "C" intersection that goes to your place. I'm sure I'll take you up on the offer," hot food, warm wood stove, cold beer" :thumbsup: if your on the trail you'll be easy to find and thats a good day trip!!!

Attachments

• DSC01590.jpg
    DSC01590.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC01593.jpg
    DSC01593.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC01592.jpg
    DSC01592.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 9

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Not sure how I missed these chicken dudes...got to do this on the weekend.

Denali n DOO

Original poster
May 22, 2012
HARDTRAILZ said:
Not sure how I missed these chicken dudes...got to do this on the weekend.

The apple heads got mushy really fast, a potato head would probably stand up to the heat better. Maybe a red or green pepper but they may collapse. That was an all day drinking event....

Gray Ghost

Dec 4, 2011
We fix that a lot down here in Kansas as well as it is so simple and will feed a crew! Have you ever tried making hotwings out of the real chicken rather than the banties they use in those frozen pre-cooked programs? Got some good recipes from Chef John and put them to work and they turned out GREAT!! Loved the pics !! We use potatoes or fresh onion for our heads. :thumbsup:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I get some great wings from a local place. Never frozen and just better.

Prolly need to do another wing cookoff next month.

Denali n DOO

Original poster
May 22, 2012
Bacon Turtle Burgers are fun to make n eat as well, mine didn't look this good...

one of my favorite wing tossing sauces are equal parts melted butter n franks xtra hot red hot sauce. I love butter.....

Attachments

• turtle-burger-0.jpg
    turtle-burger-0.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 8
  • turtle-burger-2.jpg
    turtle-burger-2.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 58

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Damn that's a lot of bacon lol you know what this reminds of me, the YouTube videos for epic meal time. Look it up and you'll see some crazy stuff they make!! Pretty cool!!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
MMMM....turtle. Actually it has been turtle soup time in my neck of the woods and I have been eating my fair share and freezing some for later.

I been using White Zombie on wings for awhile and damn is it good. This weekend we mixed half Louisiana Hot Sauce with Spicy Garlic hot sauce. Awesome on a cold evening.

I used to manage a kitchen in Florida...about size of Outback or Red Lobster...but we served wild game and had a microbrewery. I ordered elk, venison, bison, any fish I wanted, gator, all kinds of shrimp, plus good steaks. I could order anything if i could sell it. Fun times.

I got into canning some lately and did up some salsa, dilly beans, and candied jalapenos recently.

muddy tires

Dec 5, 2011
Denali n DOO said:
One of my two rides :frown: last year was from the North Bay area. I remember running up the "D" trail to Temagami and seeing the "C" intersection that goes to your place. I'm sure I'll take you up on the offer," hot food, warm wood stove, cold beer" :thumbsup: if your on the trail you'll be easy to find and thats a good day trip!!!

Maybe out next Ontario meet should be on the trails. :undecided: I wonder who else rides.

ItsOnVoy said:
Damn that's a lot of bacon lol you know what this reminds of me, the YouTube videos for epic meal time. Look it up and you'll see some crazy stuff they make!! Pretty cool!!

Our scout group made epic s'mores. When the first ingredient is caramalized bacon then you know you have a winner!

MixMastaMM

Dec 14, 2011
Denali n DOO said:
I started with a 95 Ski-Doo 583 STX, then a 97 Ski-Doo 670 MXZ (bored to a 750) , then I got the 2004 MXZ X 600 sdi, I just had the motor rebuilt last year at about 14000kms. I have modded both the primary and secondary clutches, and geared it down a couple teeth. The low end pulls really hard now and I still achieved a 172km/h on a lake on the speedo. It's light at 479lbs. and runs strong through the bush. The 600 sdi is very good on gas. I have 144 Woodys studs in the track. One of my two rides :frown: last year was from the North Bay area. I remember running up the "D" trail to Temagami and seeing the "C" intersection that goes to your place. I'm sure I'll take you up on the offer," hot food, warm wood stove, cold beer" :thumbsup: if your on the trail you'll be easy to find and thats a good day trip!!!

How could you stop on a trail that flat? Tell JR to hold on with both hands!!

Man I miss the snow.

06Envoy

Dec 4, 2011
muddy tires said:
Maybe out next Ontario meet should be on the trails. :undecided: I wonder who else rides.

:iagree: We should have a meet on the snow!

I'm still a new guy on the trails, I've only been doing this for three years.
I just bought a Yamaha RX1 2003 a couple weeks ago at the Barrie Auto Flea Market. Now I'm anxious for the snow.

Previous to that I had a 94 Yamaha 600 vmax that had a couple of mods. Those pogo sticks look awesome!! And it has a M10 suspension! It looks mean!!
My wife rides a 95 Skidoo GT 500 that's good for the trails.
And my two 12yr old boys just graduated from the old 70's Olympics to a 91 ArticCat 440.

I'm going to that ATV/Snowmachine show in TO on Oct 20. It's the 25th aniversary show. They say it's the worlds biggest show of it's kind!!!
I'm kinda leaning towards a Polaris IQLXT. I think I'd like a trail machine with a turbo that my wife can ride with me on.

Anyone wanna buy 2 running Olympics? They are great for kids to learn how to ride on. Teaches them how to lean and they don't go fast. The kids can start them themselves and I let them go loose in a field. Have fun boys, come back when you run out of gas!!! Comes with two other parts sleds, and a truck load of spare parts. I mean a truck load. 30+ carbs, 30+ stator, bogie wheels, skies. I mean a truck load in boxes...lol.. I even managed to find old new stock items. I tired to sell them to KirkZ28 but he declined. He's mildly interested in the Vmax though!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online