Brother Cousin Rivalry

STLtrailbSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
My brother and cousin are constantly arguing American Vs European cars they are also in 8th grade lol, My brother had asked for some basic video editing knowledge he came up with this to show my cousin I have brainwashed him well hahah.
[video=youtube;JsiWMkNIxcc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsiWMkNIxcc[/video]

Badbart

Nov 20, 2011
You forgot Cadillac! As in CTS V.

drift3.jpg

07Blazerman

Dec 4, 2011

STLtrailbSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
They are over at the house right now I passed on the advice for the cts-v for his video so now that started another argument

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
I love American cars as much as the next guy and my dream car is the 97 Viper GTS-R, however NOTHING sounds better then the V10 from the Carerra GT.

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Me007gold said:
I love American cars as much as the next guy and my dream car is the 97 Viper GTS-R, however NOTHING sounds better then the V10 from the Carerra GT.

I am partial to the Porsche boxer engines sound myself. Its such an eager little engine. I can't help but put the pedal on the floor just to hear it spin up.:drooling::drooling::drooling:

STLtrailbSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
i think its the styling of the Porsche that turns me away. It think I have to go with Alfa 8c and Astons.

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
STLtrailbSS said:
i think its the styling of the Porsche that turns me away. It think I have to go with Alfa 8c and Astons.

I am easy that way, not a lot of high end sport/gt cars that I don't like. Each has its own good points and bad points.:cool:

Fire06

Dec 18, 2011
I agree at that level of car there are good points and bad points but you are being picky:wootwoot: and I would take any of them

Badbart

Nov 20, 2011
All hi-performance cars are fun these days. I remember the "good old days" in the late 60's when the horsepower wars between the big three was going on! No one worried about gas mileage back then. Then the mid 70's, when the horsepower on the heralded Corvette dropped to 185 (1977 I believe). That led to the 80's and 90's when a "hi-performance" car was just a sporty paint job. It's so good to see performance making a comeback. And, for the money, I think the Cadillac CTS V is probably the best bang for the buck. Designed to go head to head with Jaguar, BMW, and all the elite european cars, it is the world's fastest four door sedan, at a cost of only $69K. I'm sure that's still out of reach for many, but so was that 69 Z/28 when I was growing up! And, the highest quality rating this year all went to euro/asian cars, except one American brand. Cadillac!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danfromutah

Members Online