Bought used side mirrors with built in signals - question

SpeedUp

Original poster
Apr 15, 2017
McKinney, TX
Like title says, I purchased a set of used TB mirrors off the bay, they seemed to be a good deal at 45 bucks for the pair. These have the signals built in.

Since they have turn signal lights, is it wrong to assume they would be power and heated?

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Heated maybe, do they have the little symbol in the corner of the glass?

They should be powered.

SpeedUp

Original poster
Apr 15, 2017
McKinney, TX
Thanks Matt, it was hard to tell from the pic so I sent the seller a message asking that question. Will be happy if it has it all.

budwich

Jun 16, 2013
kanata
I would think that you just have to count the wires. :smile: and maybe use a meter to check resistances.... or use goggle on the GM part number that should be somewhere "embossed" on the body.

SpeedUp

Original poster
Apr 15, 2017
McKinney, TX
Thanks bud, pics just showed it still attached to a tboned truck.

This is the auction if there is some clue that would give it away. One pic shows the B pillar, it kinda looks like LT, but not sure. It had a running board.

Up And Down

Oct 25, 2012
I'd be surprised if they had the turn signal option available without the heated option. That picture has the color matched side molding which was only on the LT and higher models except for 2002, in which it was only on the LS. Like I said though, I think you're going to have the heated. Those wheels are the same 17" as I have on my 05 LT which has both the signal and heated mirrors.

Reactions: Matt

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobby2175