Boredom results... Episode II.

groundshock

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Plasti-dipped interior A-pillars.

Couldn't stand how the factory grey stuck out like a sore thumb. SO much better.

Yea or Nay? Can always peel it off if it gets annoying.

IMAG0121.jpg

IMAG0123.jpg

Cable810

Dec 5, 2011
YAY!! It needs to warm up fast... The Mod bug keeps buggin me!! Deffinitly looks better.

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
I'm going to say YEA too.

Did you take them off to spray them?

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
I like!!!

I happen to have some black interior parts, I may have to do this to justify swapping out the grey with the black. :thumbsup:

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Plasti Dip gods gift to enthusiasts :thumbsup: Im loving this plasti dip revolution hitting the GMTnation

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Would it be possible to plasti-dip my wood grain trim instead of replacing it? And where can I get the elusive Plasti-dip?

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Voymom said:
Would it be possible to plasti-dip my wood grain trim instead of replacing it? And where can I get the elusive Plasti-dip?

Home Depot about $6 a can and yes it will dry flat over wood grain and its peel-able if you hate it

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
STLtrailbSS said:
Home Depot about $6 a can and yes it will dry flat over wood grain and its peel-able if you hate it

Yay for feeding the mod bug!! Thanks, I know what I will be adding to my ever growing list of mods :biggrin:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
groundshock said:
Plasti-dipped interior A-pillars.

Couldn't stand how the factory grey stuck out like a sore thumb. SO much better.

Yea or Nay? Can always peel it off if it gets annoying.
Looks good! :thumbsup:

Voymom said:
Yay for feeding the mod bug!! Thanks, I know what I will be adding to my ever growing list of mods :biggrin:
Why is it I think this is on your short list? :smile:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
djthumper said:
Why is it I think this is on your short list? :smile:

Short list...what short list, I own a GMT!! :biggrin:

BINGA

Jun 8, 2012
...I think I may coat my dog in Plasti-Dip...maybe my girlfriend next, this stuff just friggin rocks

:bonk:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online